Turn on thread page Beta

Training Contract for International Students. IMPORTANT QUERY watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalntax)
    International student that got a TC here, PM me and I will see how much I can help.

Can we keep intouch? As I got 1st degree in Business management from UK in 2016. Got back to India,Now I'm looking foward to apply for trainee roles in England

ReputationRep:
    hi i'm an international student and taking the LPC in the coming year. just wondering if you can please tell me how you can get a TC in UK? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaye88)
    im an intl student who recently secured a tc as well, happy to ans your queries
    hi i'm an international student and taking the LPC in the coming year. just wondering if you can please tell me how you can get a TC in UK? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalntax)
    International student that got a TC here, PM me and I will see how much I can help.
    hi how can I contact you please?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! i'm Applying for a training Contract as well. I just finished my 2nd year in law in uni of London. I was hoping to get a 2020 training contract I have started to appy but now I feel that I wont be able to secure a visa by the time my LPC begins. Is it better if I apply for a 2021 Training contract? Btw I'm a japanese national if that make it easier to answer my question. Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sa98ya)
    Hi! i'm Applying for a training Contract as well. I just finished my 2nd year in law in uni of London. I was hoping to get a 2020 training contract I have started to appy but now I feel that I wont be able to secure a visa by the time my LPC begins. Is it better if I apply for a 2021 Training contract? Btw I'm a japanese national if that make it easier to answer my question. Thanks x
    You need to apply to whatever intake means you won’t have a gap between your student visa and the Tier 2 visa for the training contract. Getting a visa is much easier if transferring from a student visa - it’s much more complicated and difficult for everyone if you have no right to reside in the U.K. when applying for the Tier 2.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.