Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi Mark

    I've had an email saying I should start my application for student finance; I'm not sure yet what my living arrangements will be. I'll either be living 'out' if I get into one uni, or living with my parents if I'm staying in London. I understand that the maintenance loan is a different amount depending on whether or not you're living with parents.

    That being said, I'm a mature student (will be 30 when I'm starting the course), and I also understand that for mature students the amount may not change.

    I'm therefore unsure of whether I can start my application or not.

    Any advice you can give would be great.

    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi JBLondon

    I would advise you to enter that you are living in your own home as you are over 25 which means we will assess you based on your own circumstances.

    • Thread Starter

    Thanks very much
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.