Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

17 female- never knew exercising was this hard Watch

ReputationRep:
    I did 6 mins of Yoga and 5 mins of a whole workout : squats, press ups and sit ups.

And I got tired. Like I'm sooo unfit 😯😯

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    I did 6 mins of Yoga and 5 mins of a whole workout : squats, press ups and sit ups.

The first time is always like that..

Fight on!! :3

ReputationRep:
    In the beginning exercising is always hard. The more you do it, the more you'll get used to it and you'll be able to push yourself for longer. I used to go to the gym nearly everyday and built up my stamina. Then I got an office job and stopped going and got fat. Then I went back over the weekend after like a year and I couldn't breathe after 5 minutes on the treadmill lol. Just keep at it, it will get easier if you keep doing it regularly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Joker ~)
    The first time is always like that..

Fight on!! :3
    I'm ganna try aerobic dance lol at home

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aarora)
    In the beginning exercising is always hard. The more you do it, the more you'll get used to it and you'll be able to push yourself for longer. I used to go to the gym nearly everyday and built up my stamina. Then I got an office job and stopped going and got fat. Then I went back over the weekend after like a year and I couldn't breathe after 5 minutes on the treadmill lol. Just keep at it, it will get easier if you keep doing it regularly.
    Motivation is the key lol. I can't do a crab anymore 😯

ReputationRep:
    what's your diet like ?

ReputationRep:
    Follow Zuz...

She's awesome!! :3

https://www.youtube.com/user/ZuzkaLight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gertautas)
    what's your diet like ?
    Mixed.

Curry, chapati, rice , chips etc

ReputationRep:
    i would maybe improve your diet as well as doing exercise as that will help a little

ReputationRep:
    i would maybe improve your diet as well as doing exercise as that will help a little
    I wanna be fit, not lose weight.
    I can't plan a healthy meal

ReputationRep:
    I wanna be fit, not lose weight.
    I can't plan a healthy meal
    i know you wanna be "fit" but if you are eating horrible stuff and trying to exercise then getting "fit" is going to be a challenge

ReputationRep:
    Mixed.

Curry, chapati, rice , chips etc
    Ouch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    Ouch
    i know you wanna be "fit" but if you are eating horrible stuff and trying to exercise then getting "fit" is going to be a challenge
    Horrible things? Do you even know the benefits of chapatti and curry? Clearly not.

ReputationRep:
    do what I do: buy an exercise bike, use it on the lowest setting, sit a laptop on the handle bars and play games, browse the internet, and listen to music. the chance are, you spend hours a day on the internet. if you do this while exercising on the bike, you'll burn huge amounts of calories. shocking amounts. the time just flies by and you get used to the exercise after a while. oh yeah, but remember water, and your clothes will get drenched so watch out. I once lost about 2 stone over the course of a summer doing similar to this, but if I had only bought myself an exercise bike back then I could have done it so much easier and quicker.

ReputationRep:
    Horrible things? Do you even know the benefits of chapatti and curry? Clearly not.
    Make your toots come out like fire?
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    6 minutes of yoga? That's around 2-3 different positions?

A 5 minute workout is also going to do very little for you too...
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    do what I do: buy an exercise bike, use it on the lowest setting, sit a laptop on the handle bars and play games, browse the internet, and listen to music. the chance are, you spend hours a day on the internet. if you do this while exercising on the bike, you'll burn huge amounts of calories. shocking amounts. the time just flies by and you get used to the exercise after a while. oh yeah, but remember water, and your clothes will get drenched so watch out. I once lost about 2 stone over the course of a summer doing similar to this, but if I had only bought myself an exercise bike back then I could have done it so much easier and quicker.
    I do my cardio like this. I found my gameboy from when I was a kid; Pokemon ftw

ReputationRep:
    Currys are full of oil and fats, chappatis are carb loaders. Not good. And before you slate me, I lived in India.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOpinion)
    Currys are full of oil and fats, chappatis are carb loaders. Not good. And before you slate me, I lived in India.
    Hm what healthy suggestions do u have?
    Hopefully I'm doing Dietetics this Sept. I'll learn all bout healthy lifestyle etc

ReputationRep:

*ahem* *walks slowly to the microphone peering at the audience with a nervous look on my face* You can see sweat drip from my brow as I approach, step by step to the stand. As I get close, the microphone emits a low pitched squeal. The tension is rising as I position the microphone ready to speak... My throat goes dry and the silence is overpowering. I stand there unsure of how to express my words before you shuffling note cards gripped firmly in my hands. I open my mouth and break the oppressive silence and utter two words, they are simple words, yet have powerful meaning... "git gud".

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.