Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

17 female- never knew exercising was this hard Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    Breakfast-> I don't like porridge. I only put a half of a big spoon of sugar in my tea.

Lunch-> I prefer going to the cold side...

Dinner-> I know we eat too much during this time ahhahah. Hm the thing is I can't have fish and have cereal for breakfast cuz apparently it's not good to have milk and fish together.

I NEED THE CHEESE AND BEANS MATE
    MATEEEEE YOU DONT NEED THE CHEESE AND BEANS haha

okay so brekky make sure your cereal is not like ****ing coco pops or some **** ofc haha

Lunch - grab a salad then you mug

and for dinner i mean you need to chill on it because literally it's so bad for you haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doodle_333)
    yoga for 5 minutes isn't going to achieve anything, how are you doing yoga? even short beginner videos are usually 20-30 minutes and that's a very short session
    if you want to actually be fitter and healthier you're going to have to do some cardio and if you 'hate sweat' you're not going achieve anything exercising full stop
    LOL OK

(Original post by Luke Kostanjsek)
    So long as it didn't earn me a slap, I'm sure I could deal Hey, you don't know that

No problem, I forget that gym talk isn't exactly familiar to everyone sometimes lol.

Is the crab the bridging position? Or is it the one where you balance on your hands?
    Oh my stop like stop. I'm smiling soo much lol , Nah I know like you would go up to a girl who wears a Hijab/ muslim girl in general? lol yh thought so...

Lol

The bridging position... oh my i'd love to blance on my hands too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gertautas)
    MATEEEEE YOU DONT NEED THE CHEESE AND BEANS haha

okay so brekky make sure your cereal is not like ****ing coco pops or some **** ofc haha

Lunch - grab a salad then you mug

and for dinner i mean you need to chill on it because literally it's so bad for you haha

I doo lol

Lol coco pops is yum stopped having them for a year now tho...

Lunch-> mate there salad it expensive, but I'll try it for once!

Dinner-> can't help it ... x

ReputationRep:
    I doo lol

Lol coco pops is yum stopped having them for a year now tho...

Lunch-> mate there salad it expensive, but I'll try it for once!

Dinner-> can't help it ... x
    Yeah give it a little go and also go for a jog twice a week and just maybe youtube a few exercises to do at home and just follow it, have you thought about gym?

ReputationRep:
    Oh my stop like stop. I'm smiling soo much lol , Nah I know like you would go up to a girl who wears a Hijab/ muslim girl in general? lol yh thought so...

Lol

The bridging position... oh my i'd love to blance on my hands too
    Hahaha nothing wrong a bit of innocent(ish) flirting I've been with a muslim girl before lmao. Are there still people about who'd have a problem with that?!

Bridging is fairly easy to work up to tbh, it shouldn't take long if you work at it. Start by bridging off your shoulders and just raise your hips up (you want your legs perpendicular to the floor). Then once that's comfortable, balance off your forearms/hands instead and just work on getting the curve in your back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gertautas)
    Yeah give it a little go and also go for a jog twice a week and just maybe youtube a few exercises to do at home and just follow it, have you thought about gym?
    Yh I'll try that.
    Hm I wana hit the gym when I'm 21

Hahaha nothing wrong a bit of innocent(ish) flirting I've been with a muslim girl before lmao. Are there still people about who'd have a problem with that?!

Bridging is fairly easy to work up to tbh, it shouldn't take long if you work at it. Start by bridging off your shoulders and just raise your hips up (you want your legs perpendicular to the floor). Then once that's comfortable, balance off your forearms/hands instead and just work on getting the curve in your back.
    I dunno how to flirt lol 😂. I assume it puts people off.

I'm scared that I'll fall

ReputationRep:
    If you need anything else ill be here to help you and stop flirting on TSR hahaha jokers x

ReputationRep:
    I dunno how to flirt lol 😂. I assume it puts people off.

I'm scared that I'll fall
    Flirting puts people off?! It'd have to be spectacularly bad flirting to do that lol.

'You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore'. Sorry, I know how pretentious that is but it's like my favourite quote

ReputationRep:
    If you hate sweating but want to get some cardio in, you could try swimming? You can really push yourself with some laps and get your heart rate up, and you don't notice that you're sweating

ReputationRep:
    Flirting puts people off?! It'd have to be spectacularly bad flirting to do that lol.

'You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore'. Sorry, I know how pretentious that is but it's like my favourite quote
    No I s meant being a Muslim puts people off

If only someone could be there to protect me. I'm ganna think of u / qoute and do it now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gutenberg)
    If you hate sweating but want to get some cardio in, you could try swimming? You can really push yourself with some laps and get your heart rate up, and you don't notice that you're sweating
    1) can't swim
    2) i've got skin issues

ReputationRep:
    1) can't swim
    2) i've got skin issues
    Fair enough re: the skin issues. Though I think you should learn to swim at some point, it's an important life skill to have I think

ReputationRep:

If only someone could be there to protect me. I'm ganna think of u / qoute and do it now
    i would love a muslim bird hahaha

ReputationRep:

Hahaha well I wish you the best of luck, and keep working at it! You'll get there before you know it

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha well I wish you the best of luck, and keep working at it! You'll get there before you know it
    Should I do it on the floor?
    I couldn't do it on the bed.

I'm so scared..My heart is pounding

ReputationRep:
    Should I do it on the floor?
    I couldn't do it on the bed.

I'm so scared..My heart is pounding
    Bridging? Do it on the floor, you'll want a little bit of room.

There's no need to be scared, it's not really possible to hurt yourself bridging so far as I can imagine. Just start bridging off your shoulders to get used to elevating your hips, then move on to bridging proper, off your hands.

ReputationRep:
    Bridging? Do it on the floor, you'll want a little bit of room.

There's no need to be scared, it's not really possible to hurt yourself bridging so far as I can imagine. Just start bridging off your shoulders to get used to elevating your hips, then move on to bridging proper, off your hands.
    Ah Ok.

Yh I suppose.

Aim -》to be able to do the bridge by today / tommorow.

Then ganna learn to do handstands via wall

ReputationRep:
    Ah Ok.

Yh I suppose.

Aim -》to be able to do the bridge by today / tommorow.

Then ganna learn to do handstands via wall
    Good for you

As for handstands, get to grips with headstands first and then move on to full handstands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    I do my cardio like this. I found my gameboy from when I was a kid; Pokemon ftw
    Sometimes I used exercise bikes for this purpose while eating.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.