Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone !

I have been accepted to the LLM programme at LSE, and I just received an offer for an En-suite at Lilian Knowles.

However, I am not sure about this hall... It seems pretty far from uni. Does anyone have some insight about it ?

Also what happen if I decline this offer ? Do I have zero chance of getting an other offer ?

Thanks !

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i have a single room at high holborn.
    I am looking at swapping because it is too expensive for me.

I know that you can decline the offer and join the waiting list, but there is no garuntee you will get another offer, and obviously that is a risk as you don't know what you will be offered.
    I know that if you find someone you want to swap with you can, so let me know if you are interested in swapping?

x
    (Original post by melimelo3131)
    Hi everyone !

I have been accepted to the LLM programme at LSE, and I just received an offer for an En-suite at Lilian Knowles.

However, I am not sure about this hall... It seems pretty far from uni. Does anyone have some insight about it ?

Also what happen if I decline this offer ? Do I have zero chance of getting an other offer ?

Thanks !

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! I'm a postgraduate student moving out of my place in a few weeks and I have some household items in very good condition (from brand new to less than a year's use) for sale at very affordable prices. Please pm me or send an email to [email protected] if you're interested. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! I have an En-suite room available at Station Court (Seven Sisters, Victoria line), £181/week, 40 week contract starting September 10th. It is 30 min by tube to LSE. I need to find someone to take over my contract as I'm finally moving with friends. Deposit already paid. Please text me if interested!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melimelo3131)
    Hi everyone !

Thanks !
    Hi,

I will be starting school in Sept next year and was browsing through the accommodation section of the website. I particularly liked Lilian Knowles.

Just curious, did you take up the offer this year? If so, anything you could tell me about the hall would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.