Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am in a weird situation in life right now that I will not explain on here, but I can say that the likelihood of me receiving letters addressed to me in the post is very low. I have already entered my address when applying to Student Finance and it says that it is going to send me letters.

Is there anything I can do to make sure these letters don't get sent, and that I receive emails instead? I would prefer the letters not to be sent as there are many people who are trying to steal our letters and I would rather they did not have my information about my student finance application.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Nisr123

Please use an address at which you can receive letters, this would normally be your home address, or where you currently live.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser)
    Hi Nisr123

Please use an address at which you can receive letters, this would normally be your home address, or where you currently live.

Thanks
    This is the issue, I do not have an address like that. I put the one I am most likely to recieve it from, but it is still not guarenteed. Is there any chance that they could be sent by email instead?

It is a much more efficient and reliable way to send messages in general, not just in my case. I am always surprised that companies still use traditional snail mail with the lacking quality of Royal Mail these days.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Nisr123

We don't send letters by email I'm afraid. You need to use a contact address where you can receive mail.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.