Turn on thread page Beta

What should I do about this girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    I went to the class. Suddenly she appeared and said go and talk to the tutor. So I went and he took us aside and he said what's going on?

I said I cannot work with her due to personal reasons issues between us. Then she said to him, she doesn't mind working with me. Then he asked me, are you sure?
    I said yes I'm sure I can't work with her.

Then he said ok if you can find another person then he is fine with that otherwise I will have to work on my own. I said ok.

She has changed her classes and has already found another person to work with.

I am crying inside. She looks totally unfazed and it's like she does not care one bit.

This tore me up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by believeteam22)
    I went to the class. Suddenly she appeared and said go and talk to the tutor. So I went and he took us aside and he said what's going on?

I said I cannot work with her due to personal reasons issues between us. Then she said to him, she doesn't mind working with me. Then he asked me, are you sure?
    I said yes I'm sure I can't work with her.

Then he said ok if you can find another person then he is fine with that otherwise I will have to work on my own. I said ok.

She has changed her classes and has already found another person to work with.

I am crying inside. She looks totally unfazed and it's like she does not care one bit.

This tore me up.
    You have placed her so high on a pedestal and she clearly didn't feel the same way, you depended on her so much and she even told you that you did!

You said yourself you wouldn't talk to her after uni finished and everyone said for you to delete/block her which you ignored and now she is the one to block you. She did you a favour now you can move on.

Don't know why you left the work late if you got 2 weeks left surely you could have done bits of it already. Everyone else will have probably nearly finished, if i was you i would have worked with her and used her to get a decent grade.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikane)
    You have placed her so high on a pedestal and she clearly didn't feel the same way, you depended on her so much and she even told you that you did!

You said yourself you wouldn't talk to her after uni finished and everyone said for you to delete/block her which you ignored and now she is the one to block you. She did you a favour now you can move on.

Don't know why you left the work late if you got 2 weeks left surely you could have done bits of it already. Everyone else will have probably nearly finished, if i was you i would have worked with her and used her to get a decent grade.
    Yes I know. I just liked her too much. I didn't want to stay with other friends..I wanted to stay with her. I liked staying with her. I was happy like that. I guess I just asked for too much from her. And this year she wanted to stay with other friends and not me. This hurt me.

I know but it really hurts and I am heartbroken. I have never felt so low in my life.

No I'm not a user. I'm capable and I know I will do fine with my work.

But I am broken. And she seems totally unfazed and it's like she doesn't even care one bit. How can she forget everything and just drop me like that?

2 weeks ago she told me she cared about me, that she saw me as a brother

Do the work yourself. let your professor know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fickschlitten)
    Do the work yourself. let your professor know.
    My other friends who were working as a 3 told me you are more than welcome to join with us and we could split the group as 2 pairs. My tutor agreed and now I am working with one of my friends. I'm really touched how they have been with me through this and helped me out. Bless them all.

I am just very sad I lost my friend. I didn't want it to end like this. Now it's over forever.

My other friends who were working as a 3 told me you are more than welcome to join with us and we could split the group as 2 pairs. My tutor agreed and now I am working with one of my friends. I'm really touched how they have been with me through this and helped me out. Bless them all.

I am just very sad I lost my friend. I didn't want it to end like this. Now it's over forever.
    Move on, you life doesn't revolve around that one person. Grow some thick skin and move forward in life. It will benefit you.

ReputationRep:

Like i said you have really good friends so stay with them they can help you stop thinking about her and help you have fun and move on.

ReputationRep:
    You need to learn some serious self-control, you're indulging your feelings way too much. Just because you really like someone does not mean it's acceptable to whine to her about how she respects other friends more or isn't hanging out with you enough. She gets it, you like her, but whether you like it or not she does not like you. This girl owes you NOTHING and no amount of desperation, pleading or dinners out "just as friends" is ever going to change that. Be glad she was friends with you this long because judging by your behaviour most girls would have cut and run long ago.

I'm not trying to be harsh with you but it really looks like you need a massive wake up call cause if this has been going on for two years, you're either completely hopeless or people have been too soft on you.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna be real honest here, I don't have experience in relationships, but I've seen and heard about a lot of people's relationship. I can tell you now that a relationship/love has to be a two way street and I know you like her, but if she is being like this to you then honestly she doesn't deserve to be with someone like you.

Actually, this is a situation I have been in where I've liked a girl, but she's never been rude to me it's just that she didn't like me in that way. I feel distant to her right now as well, but she still cares about me. I guess just give it time, but if she is still being rude to you then honestly you gotta let her go because then if she cares then she will contact you, but if she doesn't then you know your answer.

Sorry for the long paragraph, but it is really similar to a situation I've been in (minus the rude part)

ReputationRep:
    Watch frozen

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.