Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If something very bad happens to a girl and you stay with her, you make sure she's okay and you give her the ultimatum that if she ever needs somebody to talk about it, and she says she really appreciates it? Have you done the right thing?

If that girl says she'll look after herself (But actually doesn't because she's scared and embarrassed) and tells you to look after yourself is it a clear indication that she just wanted to deal with it in her own way, even though that way isn't necessarily correct?

From the wide range of people I've spoken to, I've done extremely well in the situation and even though it wasn't my fault and I didn't need to do anything for her; will a girl ever forget that despite pushing you away for no reason?

If that girl comes back, and it's always a possibility how's the best way to react?

ReputationRep:
    Can you stop talking in riddles please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If something very bad happens to a girl and you stay with her, you make sure she's okay and you give her the ultimatum that if she ever needs somebody to talk about it, and she says she really appreciates it? Have you done the right thing?

If that girl says she'll look after herself (But actually doesn't because she's scared and embarrassed) and tells you to look after yourself is it a clear indication that she just wanted to deal with it in her own way, even though that way isn't necessarily correct?

From the wide range of people I've spoken to, I've done extremely well in the situation and even though it wasn't my fault and I didn't need to do anything for her; will a girl ever forget that despite pushing you away for no reason?

If that girl comes back, and it's always a possibility how's the best way to react?
    This is a big problem I know exactly how you feel... here is what you must do...stop asking ****ing randomers to sort out your life!

(Original post by Username002)
    This is a big problem I know exactly how you feel... here is what you must do...stop asking ****ing randomers to sort out your life!
    I am not asking anyone to sort out my life. It's something I've never dealt with, but it doesn't affect me as much as that other person.

(Original post by LiquidGold)
    Can you stop talking in riddles please
    Riddles?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.