Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the last dream you remember? Watch

• TSR Community Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Welcome Squad
    I used to go through a phase where I used to remember loads of my dreams but recently I haven't remembered any of them!

What's the last dream you remember?

ReputationRep:
    I dreamed TSR was good.

Then I woke up.

(Honestly though it was something to do with werewolves and my friends and Justin Bieber made a cameo but I managed to punch him back into his limo - it was such a good dream)
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    My teeth falling out!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I only remember the bad ones.

Though I do recall dreaming about being back with an ex who I don't even like. Actually, that was a bad one too

ReputationRep:
    I was in my house being chased by a t-rex and had jump out of the bathroom window to escape. God knows why I was dreaming that lol.

I think I had one last night where I was battling against these:

...around the area of streets where I live. It was really distorted and inaccurate in terms of how the location was supposed to look like, though.

ReputationRep:
    Last night I dreamt that I was walking in the mountains with MattShea (a gaming youtuber that I like to watch). I have no idea why he was in it, but he was. After a while a wolf came along and I was scared, then I woke up

(Original post by Tiger Rag)
    My teeth falling out!
    I've had quite a few dreams which feature that. Apparently, it's supposed to mean something?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by lustawny)
    I think I had one last night where I was battling against these:

...around the area of streets where I live. It was really distorted and inaccurate in terms of how the location was supposed to look like, though.
    Blon Fel-Fotch Passameer-Day Slitheen?

No thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I dreamed I was being tortured :/ Seriously not fun, I remember thumbscrews and waterboarding. And then someone broke my back, and I woke up in a state

I had a dream I was doing my EPQ presentation

What an exciting life I lead

(Original post by ByronicHero)
    Blon Fel-Fotch Passameer-Day Slitheen?

No thanks.
    I can't believe I ended up running away from them, and didn't think to use:

ReputationRep:
    I had a brain tumour, it wasn't that bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pickles)
    I used to go through a phase where I used to remember loads of my dreams but recently I haven't remembered any of them!

What's the last dream you remember?
    I was the producer of a New Zealand soap opera that was like a hybrid of Neighbours and Home and Away.

Small remote sheep shearing community, that relied heavily on airdropped supplies; and the struggle they had when their daughter wanted to move to Melbourne: how would they pay for it?

Seriously, fever dreams are weird

ReputationRep:
    Last night. Had a dream that this guy was following me around with his car and I was caught up in a dead end road with no escape route.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    My dreams aren't terribly exciting.

I recall happy memories, I twist reality to fit my desires and sometimes I dream my projected fears. It's rare I dream things that're completely fictitious.

In the last one I remember, I was mourning the loss of my divorced late husband.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    I had a brain tumour, it wasn't that bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody ever get those dreams where they feel like they're falling from like a cliff or something and you actually get this real life panicky feeling and wake up disorientated?
    • TSR Community Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Does anybody ever get those dreams where they feel like they're falling from like a cliff or something and you actually get this real life panicky feeling and wake up disorientated?
    I do yeah, wake up and your heart is racing!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    A few nights ago, I dreamt I was walking down the street with a friend and out of nowhere some guy started hitting her with a cricket bat. It was really graphic and I woke up feeling really anxious for a while after it

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.