Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the last dream you remember? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pickles)
    I do yeah, wake up and your heart is racing!
    One day I thought I was dying for real,I woke up crying
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I used to go through a phase where I used to remember loads of my dreams but recently I haven't remembered any of them!

What's the last dream you remember?
    I remember all for about 24 hours, and I have dreams whilst awake and during small naps. Dreams when I'm awake=hallucinations tho. The last one during lunch, which involved the school pitches becoming a lake, a pretty awesome thing.

ReputationRep:
    I was walking through some sort of cathedral similar to the ones in devil may cry 4. I was looking for something small, which I knew that was hidden in a box. I looked at a clock above me, where I was standing and had a vision of someone attempting to steal something in that box. I realised where it was and suddenly time began to slow down and everything began zooming past me, even though I didn't move a single step.

I found the box inside a old battered book only to find a watch inside. A women in ghostly robes with blonde hair appeared in front of me and told me to break it so I stepped on the watch. It was at that moment I heard someone in the background running, perhaps it was the person in that vision I had and just as I was about to ask that women her name, which I couldn't make out I fell through a wormhole. :wtf: :cry2:

Wish I found out what her name was... ::cry: :argh: Why do dreams always end like that? :rant: #Feelsbadman :nooo::puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    I rarely remember dreams, but I had one the other night that I can still recall vividly.
    I'm in some european city that has a series of ski-lifts and tire swings that are used to get around (they're all connected to a moving train track that's fairly high up) I'm on one of the swings and it gets twisted and I end up falling face-first on the pavement below. I feel fine but one by one I start spitting out half a dozen teeth that have snapped off (roots are still in the mouth).
    A friend randomly appears and brings me to a dentist's operating room. I'm on the operating table but the guy doesn't use anything to dull pain or knock me out, instead they put a series of electrical pads on me to shock and completely paralyse me, I couldn't move or scream, and after a few seconds I couldn't even open my eyes anymore.
    I woke up with a shock as soon as I felt the dentist prying open my mouth...
    Safe to say it was a while before I was able to sleep again xD

ReputationRep:
    Something to do with complex analysis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    :console:
    It wasn't even a nightmare, just a strange occurance.
    • TSR Community Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    One day I thought I was dying for real,I woke up crying
    That's horrible - do you remember the actual dream? I hope you haven't had another one

ReputationRep:
    I have a dream diary on my phone where I write an account of every dream I remember My last dream was really weird, pretty long and kinda detailed as well because it was based around my old house which I remember the structure of etc. I think I was going on a camping trip with a bunch of people and we were on our way there and I had to change and lift up my shirt for some reason and I wasn't wearing a bra and everyone took pictures and then we got to this area where there was like trees and logs for us to sit on. Then this guy takes out like 3 massive bags of weed and we are about to start when I notice that the guy in front of me is a police officer (he's holding a tazor and a baton thing behind him) and I try to inform the guy but I'm too late and the police officer has already taken out his baton and smacked the guy with the 3 bags and then I take one of the bags and I start running and suddenly I end up in like my old house and I know the police officer is about to come up behind me.

There is this window in the room and it leads to a community garden but directly below it is the downstairs residence garden so I'd have to climb over his fence first (the community garden is surrounded by peoples gardens with a fence wall and like 2 doors which you can get in and out if you have the buildings fob key).
    The structure of this community garden is exactly like my old house because my brother used to drop toys in the garden and we'd have either go downstairs and knock on the door to ask to get the toys (go through their house and into the garden) or we'd go through the community garden entrance and climb over their fence to retrieve the toy (which was probably illegal :lol:).

Okay spent a long time explaining the structure - back to the dream. So anyway I was at the window and I think my brother was with me?? and he's like throw the bag of weed into the residences gardens massive plant pot and I throw but I miss so I quickly go down to the community garden and climb over the fence and then take the bag and dig a massive hole and put the bag in there and cover it up quickly whilst hearing sirens and then I climb back over into the community garden and I'm surrounded by police men and I get arrested and my brother has also been arrested. So we are suddenly in a "mini jail room" (the police station looks like the staircase of the old house building) and we get a chance to phone one person each and we have to also call our parents for them to pick us up in the morning. So I'm like I'll use the first call to call me and my brothers mother to pick us both up and my brother will call this guy to pick up the bag of weed before the police search the place. I was scared to call my mum but my brother was like its no big deal I've been arrested twice (he actually has irl) and so I'm like okay lets go then. Suddenly we are in a car and we've been let out later that night (maybe broken out??) and the guy is telling us how he managed to grab the bag before the police covered the garden and apparently the man downstairs is dead now and we are about to smoke and then I wake up....

I dont know what it means :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    TheonlyMrsHolmes iEthan kkboyk

Tagged yall cause it saves me from explaining (or copying and pasting) via text :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream where I was dreaming about helping to do the dishes, I then woke up and thought that was weird and then the phone rang and it was MR CHARLES...unless I never woke up....and we all never did........oh no......

ReputationRep:
    That's horrible - do you remember the actual dream? I hope you haven't had another one
    Yeah and it was so graphic. Thankfully my dreams haven't been that bad since then

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.