Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you think Hitler went to heaven? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you think Adolf Hitler went to heaven ?
    Yes
    25.00%
    No
    57.50%
    Don't know
    17.50%

ReputationRep:
    Yes because God's morality is f*cked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Didn't know you lived on a farm in Argentina.

He did escape to Argentina.

Since then he has been all over the place.

He's back in Europe at the moment.

Just showing me his photos from his holiday in Australia.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Looks pretty fit in a diving suit ngl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JeffyBoyAnjou)
    hitler almost certainly wasnt a virgin as the beautiful eva braun was his life long companion

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ans-claim.html

ReputationRep:
    yes he married her the day before but as I said she was his life long companion so they probably did have sex, you learn some history.
    I am a history student. Hitler COULDN'T have sex. He wasn't physically capable

ReputationRep:
    yes he was evil and killed lots of people but what I'm saying is that God understands and forgives
    What about "thou shalt not kill"

ReputationRep:
    Name:  f6.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  10.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    that does not make you an authority on the issue, i also started a history degree and i have never seen evidence about hitler being incapable of having sex.
    :facepalm: I think the key word here is started. Hitler had one testicle, he had bulls semen injected in order to increase his sex drive because he had ED.

ReputationRep:
    this isnt a debate about weather or not heaven exists, let's assume it does for discussion purposes. So, do you think Adolf Hitler went to heaven ?

i personally would say yes because god's eyes see more than ours and he sees why people do things, all the influences in their childhood and early life that led them to make the decisions they made. I think god would be forgiving.
    I know Jesus is real, same is true of Heaven and Hell, they are both real eternal places though both completely, completely different.

I would believe Hitler is in Hell, but I don't know if he confessed his sins to Jesus and asked to be forgiven in his final moments, if so then he is forgiven and is now in Heaven.
    But if I look at his lifestyle, his actions and if it was so that he did not repent, confess and ask for Jesus then he will be in Hell right now for ever and ever in extreme pain and torment that will never end

ReputationRep:
    this isnt a debate about weather or not heaven exists, let's assume it does for discussion purposes. So, do you think Adolf Hitler went to heaven ?

i personally would say yes because god's eyes see more than ours and he sees why people do things, all the influences in their childhood and early life that led them to make the decisions they made. I think god would be forgiving.
    Do I think Hitler went to Valhalla? Maybe.

To get into Valhalla you have to posses a warrior spirit, and Hitler definitely had that

ReputationRep:
    im not a christian
    What are you? and that is irrelevant, unless your religion thinks genocide is okay

ReputationRep:
    yes started as in im in my first year, got a problem ? wheres your proof for this ?
    Seriously, there is many papers on this. GCSE's going well I hope?

ReputationRep:
    11 million people died in the holocaust.

I don't see the point of this thought experiment. Surely it will only cause upset for people. And if you don't believe in the religious concept of hell, what's the point? What are you trying to ask, whether or not he was bad? Whether the division of people into heaven and hell can be rational? I think if you don't believe in hell you can probably see the enormous flaws in this way of thinking about people...

ReputationRep:
    but you cant link any nor actually prove he didnt have sex, thought so. get back to your gcses now.
    https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl...tler+impotent+

The irony is I am not a GCSE student

ReputationRep:
    not really because i still think he was evil and that what he did was wrong but also think god can forgive people
    Not genocide

ReputationRep:
    nor am i

and thats not evidence he didnt have sex, mostly conjecture centred on what his genitalia may or may have not looked like.
    This argument is over. I am not arguing with someone who knows so little

ReputationRep:
    how do you know ?
    I'm not wasting my time on you.

ReputationRep:
    As the God of the Bible has a long history of genocide (it's about the first thing he does.....the flood) and cruelty I'd think he'd welcome Hitler with open arms. They have much in common.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    As the God of the Bible has a long history of genocide (it's about the first thing he does.....the flood) and cruelty I'd think he'd welcome Hitler with open arms. They have much in common.
    not really because i still think he was evil and that what he did was wrong but also think god can forgive people
    Even if you glossed over the millions of people he killed, he'd still go to hell because he committed suicide (mortal sin and a one way ticket down).

But seriously no amount of *****y childhood justifies what he did, he'd be in Hell.

ReputationRep:
    He broke one of the Ten Commandments so no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwilym101)
    Even if you glossed over the millions of people he killed, he'd still go to hell because he committed suicide (cardinal sin and a one way ticket down).

But seriously no amount of *****y childhood justifies what he did, he'd be in Hell.
    The cardinal sins are pride, envy, gluttony, sloth, wrath, greed, and lust. Suicide isn't listed among them. Besides, the Catholic Church no longer teaches that suicide automatically secures a one way ticket to hell and eternal torment.

But back to my point. Hitler attempted genocide and in so doing followed the fine example set by God in the Bible.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.