Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #economics)
    Anyone who has heard back for UGAA?
    Nope I am getting quite nervous !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elcherie)
    Nope I am getting quite nervous !
    I saw a thread in which it was LSE replied back on 19th of March...so by the end of this week we can anticipate them to reply?

ReputationRep:
    One friend of mine got rejected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #economics)
    One friend of mine got rejected
    Have you heard anything? They still havent got back to me. Im really impatient now.
    What were they rejected for?

ReputationRep:
    I got rejected today and the reason I've received for that is - ' your application was unsuccessful as a result of your recent admissions assessment '
    I'm feeling so bad about it!!
    Anyone else who heard back from them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Div02)
    I got rejected today and the reason I've received for that is - ' your application was unsuccessful as a result of your recent admissions assessment '
    I'm feeling so bad about it!!
    Anyone else who heard back from them?
    Same here. I applied for Bsc Math and Economics and I got rejected today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rara Diaz)
    Same here. I applied for Bsc Math and Economics and I got rejected today.
    Did you appear for the UGAA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Div02)
    Did you appear for the UGAA?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Got rejected to unfortunately
    For bsc econ

ReputationRep:
    Hey....I have heard a few others like you rejected for bsc economics, has any friend of yours who sat the test and has an offer for the course?

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone. Im prepping for UGAA this year - any tips? Anything I should look out for?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    I just want to ask about the whole procedure regarding the sitting of the UGAA. If somebody has completed the Undergraduate Assessment at his/her school, could you tell me whether LSE contacts the school via the e-mail of the referee on the UCAS form or in what other way and if the exam papers are being sent to the school's address? Should also both the invitation for the UGAA sitting and the actual test papers be signed and sealed by the school's administration before being returned to LSE?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.