Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are you getting your mum for mothers day? Watch

ReputationRep:
    What are you getting/ what have you got for your mum for mothers day?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Some Lush soaps and bath bombs, wine and a card with £20 in it for my mum. I also get my gran stuff for mothers day too. I'm just giving her £30 in a card as she said that is all she wants so she can buy some clothes with it since I don't really know her fashion style

ReputationRep:
    Nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My mum always wants me to massage her so I bought her this massage thing so she will stop asking me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    A hug

ReputationRep:
    She wants a new DVD player so I'll get her a Blu Ray player. Fully prepared to explain to her that she can still play her DVDs on it :rofl:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Nothing, but I regularly give her money so I don't feel bad about this.

ReputationRep:
    you should love your mother everyday, she should feel as though its mothers day everyday for her. she doesnt need presents, just by your presence and you being in her company, lookaftering her and even smiling will make her day

whoever reads this, go to your mother and hug her NOW

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm thanks for reminding me. I used to give her gifts when I was staying with her. I think I'll visit her and take my papa as well for a dining experience.

And I think I'm too old to buy her gifts now 😎😎😎😜😬😋🤔😎

(Original post by mariam687)
    you should love your mother everyday, she should feel as though its mothers day everyday for her. she doesnt need presents, just by your presence and you being in her company, lookaftering her and even smiling will make her day

Shove off or I'll roast yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    She wants a new DVD player so I'll get her a Blu Ray player. Fully prepared to explain to her that she can still play her DVDs on it :rofl:
    "But why blue? Didn't they have any other colours?"
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I've bought her a Mary Berry cookbook (the one linked to her current BBC series... Foolproof Recipes or something like that?) and am taking her out for a nice lunch, and a jazz concert in the evening. Need to sort out her card and maybe some flowers :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Giving my sister money to buy a gift which I don't know about.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing, but I thought about getting her something and apparently that's what counts.

ReputationRep:
    I got her a 'me to you' teddy and a card

ReputationRep:
    same as my dad - some shower gels or socks (or similar) with roughly a £5 limit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)

what about my dad?

ReputationRep:
    Mothers day falls on the same week as my brothers birthday, so I'm taking them out to dinner. Will probably also get my mum some flower + wine.

ReputationRep:
    ordered lots of things from sass and belle, such a cute and quirky site and all the things my mum loves so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    A 'WORLDS BEST MUM - SEMI FINALIST' mug

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking about ordering a nice flower bouquet to be delivered to her because she's about 2000 km away from me Also, our Mother's Day is 1st Sunday of May, so have plenty of time too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.