Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    it feels very odd that in less than a week i will have no exams left... i just wondered what people were doing over their period of freedom... and does it feel weird to do whatever you like for 3 months?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    it feels very odd that in less than a week i will have no exams left... i just wondered what people were doing over their period of freedom... and does it feel weird to do whatever you like for 3 months?

lou xxx
    It feels great!!! I miss it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be even more free on holiday on my own. My mum has to go a funeral this Tuesday, so instead of waiting around for that, I've decided I'm going to go out to Spain on my own on that day, and then my mum will come a day later. I'm only 16, so it's going to be a bit daunting finding my way around on Spanish trains and buses to get from the airport to the hotel, but a whole day on my own in Spain freedom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    It feels great!!! I miss it.
    i miss going to college every day and seeing all my mates and having a laugh. feels like we're already losing contact

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    I'm going to be even more free on holiday on my own. My mum has to go a funeral this Tuesday, so instead of waiting around for that, I've decided I'm going to go out to Spain on my own on that day, and then my mum will come a day later. I'm only 16, so it's going to be a bit daunting finding my way around on Spanish trains and buses to get from the airport to the hotel, but a whole day on my own in Spain freedom
    that is scary, i'm off to corfu with a mate in 9 days time and i knwo we're going to end up doing something weird. lol.... but i couldn't have done it on my own 2 years ago.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)

Oh my god, i got scared going to Canterbury on my own from London!

Your so lucky, hope everything goes well!

ReputationRep:
    Anything I can find that's free, cheap or fun! It is a bit strange though. I have a funny feeling I may just go insane. I'm the type of person who has to be always doing two things at once. Not having anything at all to do is crazy!

ReputationRep:
    My exams don't finish till next thursday :rolleyes: damn politics..but I am going on holiday with friends from school the week after for a fornight to have a lot of fun, going out, sleeping, getting a tan and relaxing.

When I'm back I intend to see my boyfriend as much as I can before I go off to uni, and work to get a bit of money and see and do as much sport as poss to make the most of the hopefully lovely weather

I can't wait to be free of all these exams, am really fed up of them already!

ReputationRep:
    my exams finish tomorrow morning at 11am

ReputationRep:
    My exams finish next Wed at 4ish...i must be taking the very last exam!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawrence)
    mine finish wednesday as well. the official last day of exams is the friday.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    there's one on thursday - some physics one my friend's doing

ReputationRep:
    mine finish in....24hrs 40 mins exactly!! (its 2:50 now)

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo!!! aint gonna be able to remember tomorrow night!

but i got work saturday morning - boooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

but i'll be free - whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkler)
    mine finish in....24hrs 40 mins exactly!! (its 2:50 now)

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo!!! aint gonna be able to remember tomorrow night!

but i got work saturday morning - boooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

but i'll be free - whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo!!!!

the o button of your computer seems to be sticking

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    i miss going to college every day and seeing all my mates and having a laugh. feels like we're already losing contact

lou xxx
    I know what you mean. Some of my friends have already finished their exams and don't come to school anymore. Others are completely immersed in exams and have lost contact with the outside world.
    Ah well, we will all have to make sure that we meet up with friends after the exams and have a HUGE party after we get the results!

ReputationRep:
    My exams finish at 11am on tuesday. Yay!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ah right, my college put Wed as end of summer exams! Oh well...im glad im not the last to finish! lol

ReputationRep:
    Ah right, my college put Wed as end of summer exams! Oh well...im glad im not the last to finish! lol
    it may be for the subjects they teach. i just know i applied for a job abroad this summer before i had my exam timetable and the official last date exams could be was 2nd july. but it's probably something really obscure

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    it may be for the subjects they teach. i just know i applied for a job abroad this summer before i had my exam timetable and the official last date exams could be was 2nd july. but it's probably something really obscure

lou xxx

Phew..i go on holiday on Fri!! lol

ReputationRep:
    the o button of your computer seems to be sticking

lou xxx
    lol, sorry!!!

its now 24 hours, 18 minutes! oh my god!

and i havent been out for the past 3 weeks so i have loads of money to spend on a little thing called alcohol!!!

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.