Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    it feels very odd that in less than a week i will have no exams left... i just wondered what people were doing over their period of freedom... and does it feel weird to do whatever you like for 3 months?

lou xxx
    i was looking forward to my 3 months, but unfortunately my gap year job starts in august! boooo i want my long lazy summer! ah well at least i'll have money...going on holiday and to newquay in my free month before though!

ReputationRep:
    My last exam is tomorrow morning so by about 11:30 I'll be FREE! Hurrah! But my best friend has already gone on holiday cos her last exam was on Tuesday and she won't be back to next Friday so no pool + water fights And a week on Monday I have to go back to school for sixth from induction week, damn evil school! I'm plotting how to get out of going on it...

Anyway last exam tomorrow, YAY! Me and my friends already have 3 parties planned mwahaha

ReputationRep:
    it may be for the subjects they teach. i just know i applied for a job abroad this summer before i had my exam timetable and the official last date exams could be was 2nd july. but it's probably something really obscure

lou xxx
    It's STEP II (so I'm the last person to do an exam out of everyone in the school ). Serves me right for doing maths.

ReputationRep:
    My uni exam results come out tomorrow-it's so early. And if I have failed any of the 2 exams, I might not be able to go to canada in the holidays And I might not be able to play as much football next year. So much rides on these results, and I dunno even if I've done enough to pass
    Heeeeeeeeellllllllppppppppppp!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Well, my freedom should wait until next Tuesday as I have 2 more OCR Chemistry papers in the morning. I just had 1 Chemistry paper and I think it went rather well! Now I have 5 days to revise to try and get As in them papers but I think I will have my freedom early and have some free time today.

I was planning to order a load of stuff for my PC next week but I think I might as well do it tonight or tomorrow, so that it should arrive the moment my exam finishes! DAMN! I SO CAN'T WAIT!!!

ReputationRep:
    Sleep, Eat and UKL

ReputationRep:
    My last exam was on monday, got home and was like arghh no work to do, weird. That feeling didn't last very long though! So much more fun doing other things when you have work to do. Back to school now damn it for A2, why, why, stupid school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaerieLand)
    My last exam was on monday, got home and was like arghh no work to do, weird. That feeling didn't last very long though! So much more fun doing other things when you have work to do. Back to school now damn it for A2, why, why, stupid school.
    Your in school for A2's already?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

My Sympathies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    Your in school for A2's already?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

My Sympathies!
    Thank you, much appreciated! I know, they like to get a headstart unfortunately for us. All the other schools seem to manage ok :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaerieLand)
    Thank you, much appreciated! I know, they like to get a headstart unfortunately for us. All the other schools seem to manage ok :rolleyes:
    my college has 1st years back this week and so does my old school. you're not alone!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    my college has 1st years back this week and so does my old school. you're not alone!

lou xxx
    and my school do! i bloody hated it last year! half of our year werent in cause they were on holiday and we forgot all the work we were taught anyway!

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    it feels very odd that in less than a week i will have no exams left... i just wondered what people were doing over their period of freedom... and does it feel weird to do whatever you like for 3 months?

lou xxx
    yeah it is very strange to think that those that have just sat a levels, will have 3 months to do whatever they want before uni.

im going on to hols, one to spain with friends, and to hong kong with family.

then i plan to spend the rest of the time eating, sleeping, reading, watching tv and down the pub. if only i could combine all of these!!

ReputationRep:
    that is scary, i'm off to corfu with a mate in 9 days time and i knwo we're going to end up doing something weird. lol.... but i couldn't have done it on my own 2 years ago.

lou xxx
    I'm off to Corfu in 11 days! Woooh! Can't wait. I'm scared though, I read a review on the internet and in Kavos where we're going, someone got raped by a local man. Be careful won't you. I'm a bit nervous about getting too drunk and losing my friends!

ReputationRep:
    three months in which to....sleep

ReputationRep:

lou xxx

ME TOOOOOOOO
    YAYYYYY AND I FEEL GUILTY TOO, I FEEL LIKE I SHUD BE REVISING
    BUT IM DONT NEED TOO, YAYYYYY EXAM OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the only revising I need to do now is driving theory.

ReputationRep:
    Ah it's so weird, I'm free as of 2 hours ago Can't quite figure out what to do! This strange thing called "spare time" is confusing!

I'm spending my freedom plotting gruesome revenge on that damn referee.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.