Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Who here is studying Business studies in 2016 at BU? I can't find anyone on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis181)
    Who here is studying Business studies in 2016 at BU? I can't find anyone on here
    Hi Louis,

My name is Steve and I'm a final year student studying Business Studies at BU. I know the thread is for finding your fellow coursemates, but just to let you know that I'm here if you have any questions about the course and/ or what it's like to study at BU!

Steve Moss
    (Student ambassador)

ReputationRep:
    Hey mate, I already been at BU a year, I am just changing course haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm also going to be studying Business Studies at Bournemouth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteveMBourneU)
    Hi Louis,

My name is Steve and I'm a final year student studying Business Studies at BU. I know the thread is for finding your fellow coursemates, but just to let you know that I'm here if you have any questions about the course and/ or what it's like to study at BU!

Steve Moss
    (Student ambassador)
    Hey Steve,

I'll also be studying business this september. Could you tell me the ratio for exams and coursework. Have you done a placement year? If so how was it and would you advise on doing so.

Thanks
    Tawanda

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.