Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi there, I'm an italian student and I don't know which course should I attend/apply for.. I thought about chinese and business, but I'm not sure yet.
    I'd like to study a Language, maybe chinese because is an emerging country, but I'd like to study spanish and something other that will open many doors on the work life. I love travelling and doing a job that will make me do that.

Any tips and opinions/experiences?
    Many thanks !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martinaxx)
    hi there, I'm an italian student and I don't know which course should I attend/apply for.. I thought about chinese and business, but I'm not sure yet.
    I'd like to study a Language, maybe chinese because is an emerging country, but I'd like to study spanish and something other that will open many doors on the work life. I love travelling and doing a job that will make me do that.

Many thanks !!
    I'd just say pick in accordance to:
    Practicality
    Whether or not you like the culture of the countries
    Which languages you enjoy the most

ReputationRep:

Many thanks !!
    What qualifications do you have?

ReputationRep:
    you're right.. but I don't want to study 4 years and then don't find a job.. so maybe I should study something that permit me to find a job easly with a good salary and I don't know at all what should i pick. :confused:
    (Original post by KyleH123)
    I'd just say pick in accordance to:
    Practicality
    Whether or not you like the culture of the countries
    Which languages you enjoy the most

ReputationRep:
    you're right.. but I don't want to study 4 years and then don't find a job.. so maybe I should study something that permit me to find a job easly with a good salary and I don't know at all what should i pick. :confused:
    Which subjects do you enjoy most?

Which careers do you have in mind?

ReputationRep:
    Finance and marketing high school .. looking for a 3-4 year undergrad course
    (Original post by kieran12321LFC)
    What qualifications do you have?

ReputationRep:
    Finance and marketing high school .. looking for a 3-4 year undergrad course
    Have you done the International Baccalaureate?

ReputationRep:
    I enjoy languages, but don't know which languages, I only have studied english and french, and I love english.
    Then maybe something about economy cause at school (high school) i studied that, but maybe also something about toursm.. anyway the one that give me more work possibilities.. and a good salary

I don't know about job.. I'd like to travel for a period, then build a family so I don't know at all

ReputationRep:
    enjoy languages, but don't know which languages, I only have studied english and french, and I love english.
    Then maybe something about economy cause at school (high school) i studied that, but maybe also something about toursm.. anyway the one that give me more work possibilities.. and a good salary

I don't know about job.. I'd like to travel for a period, then build a family so I don't know at all

ReputationRep:
    enjoy languages, but don't know which languages, I only have studied english and french, and I love english.

I'd say get some work experience, try different things out!

Considered teaching a language?

ReputationRep:
    but the problem is which course..
    teaching not at all before I have to decide what should I study and then do some experiences
    I'd say get some work experience, try different things out!

Considered teaching a language?

ReputationRep:
    just normal italian, next year I'll finish my high school studies
    (Original post by kieran12321LFC)
    Have you done the International Baccalaureate?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.