Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello there,

I am a student from Glasgow and I am looking for fine art or art history students willing to fill an online experiment for my dissertation research. It consists just in rating a set of fine art images online and it takes less than 7 minutes to complete. Apart from helping me immensely in getting my degree, they will also enter in a prize draw for a £100 Amazon voucher.

So I was wondering if you could give me some tips on how to find these students, websites, Facebook groups or Forums any suggestions? Or in case you are yourself an art student and you're willing to help me, here is the link for the experiment:

https://strathbusiness.qualtrics.com...eEk4P8vj2kU6MJ

Any help is much appreciated! )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.