Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am interested in studying masters in the uk .The Brunel University offersintelligence and social media & University of York has Social media and intelligence . although the Brunel one sounds better and someone from the Brunel university told me that it was much better than an Mba !
    But will studying at Brunel , uxbridge in london be extortionately expensive than in cities like Sheffied and York . Please give me and idea on how expensive can it get to be studying in london compared to other english counties , cities . does Being an hours travel from central london make it equal to other cities for living costs or no - if you are in london or greater london it will be very expensive .Now what if someone stays further far from Brunel ,Uxbridge will that cut costs ??
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Look at uni stats, it'll give you all the statistics and stuff that you're looking for.

Good luck with you decision!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.