Hi all, my situation is as follows. In scotland. A-levels in biology, physics, and business studies (all A grade)- Is it possible for me to get into anywhere on 2016 entry?
Could someone explain what is happening with NHS healthcare degree funding/2nd degree watch
- Thread Starter
Last edited by wildivor; 16-05-2016 at 02:28.
- 01-03-2016 18:07
Offline21ReputationRep:Section LeaderVery Important PosterPeer Support Volunteers
- Section Leader
- Very Important Poster
- Peer Support Volunteers
(Original post by wildivor)
- 01-03-2016 20:02
Hi all, my situation is as follows:
- Live in England with family. 25 years old.
- A-levels in mathematics, physics, and business studies (all A grade)- Then I went to university to study business management. I didn't like it very much, but I got a 2:1- About half way through that university course I realized my heart wasn't in it
- I always planned on joining the military after finishing university. Even if I didn't get in as an officer or anything, I would have went for soldier. I applied for both the army and the RAF. However I am permanently medically ineligible due to a particularly bad broken bone that happened a few years ago. Spanner in the works.
- In the past year since leaving university, I have been "mooching around" career wise, basically saving money in dead end jobs
- I have no interest in that kind of job and have been doing a lot of thinking and research and would really like to train to be a nurse