Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Came to stagnation in my application for Student Finance where I must provide the address of where I will stay whilst studying and where I must provide my bank details.

    My question is, can I provide SFE with my current address as I currently don't know the exact address of where I will be studying; I will be moving to London and staying in UNITE Halls but I can't apply for that until May 2016. So is it possible to put down my current address and then change it ? Will that affect the amount of Maintenance loan I would receive? Seeing as I don't currently live in London yet.

    Secondly, can I provide my normal non-student bank account and then change it to a student one once my bank branch processes my application ?

    Or should I just wait until I have both; my student bank account and halls of residence situation sorted out ?

    Thanks in advance.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Patryk_G

    Please submit the application with your current address, you can update the new one later.
    You can also add your bank details later, once you have them.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2016
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.