Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for a response and I'm starting to panic; has everyone else gotten their offers?

ReputationRep:
    I have two from Derby but nothing from Chester which is where I want to go. Starting to worry too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HB.Enigma)
    I have two from Derby but nothing from Chester which is where I want to go. Starting to worry too!
    It's so worrying isn't it? I had my LCF interview last Monday and the wait is killing me.

ReputationRep:
    Great that you have had an interview though. How many choices do you have? Could you try calling the institution and ask for an update?

ReputationRep:
    I had one at lcf and havent had a reply yet so don't worry - latest it will be is the 4th of March apparently!

ReputationRep:
    Fashion Journalism- panicking a little.

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed you get a place!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amberhanksss)
    Fingers crossed you get a place!!!
    Aw thank you- best of luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything, not even email asking for mini portfolio from CSM graphic design communication... so I think you shouldn't worry

ReputationRep:
    I heard back today from chelsea for interiors after going to the interview yesterday but honestly didnt think my interview went that well seen as though it was legit 5 mins and i felt rushed hahah, dont worry im sure i dont think my course is as competitive as fashion x)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by penyl)
    I haven't heard anything, not even email asking for mini portfolio from CSM graphic design communication... so I think you shouldn't worry
    hey have u got any response yet? I just had my interview for CSM MA graphic communication design today. Already feel panic now lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by celsysan)
    I heard back today from chelsea for interiors after going to the interview yesterday but honestly didnt think my interview went that well seen as though it was legit 5 mins and i felt rushed hahah, dont worry im sure i dont think my course is as competitive as fashion x)

was the interview hard? what'd they ask you? I hope you get in! I have an interview soon and i get really nervous I'm so scared!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.