Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c9smith8)
    Depends what you want, from what I've heard the popular choices like Marlborough and Solsbury etc are fully allocated within a few hours on the first day! Just do it as soon as and hope I guess?
    Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the split of undergrads and postgrads in Woodland court? I don't particularly want to share a flat with postgrads.
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james7777)
    Does anyone know the split of undergrads and postgrads in Woodland court? I don't particularly want to share a flat with postgrads.
    Cheers
    The postgraduates have their own sections at Woodland Court.

Undergrads and postgrads don't generally share the same flat.

ReputationRep:
    What have you applied for?
    Meng Chemical Engineering with placement

Where are you from?
    Southampton

What are you studying at the moment?
    Maths, F Maths, Chemistry

What accommodation(s) are you interested in?
    Norwood

ReputationRep:
    I have a question, i may sound stupid. Have any of you registered for accommodation yet? Are we only allowed to register after 9.00am tomorrow? I know its a 2 part process so we first register then apply, but do we apply before 9.00 tomorrow or after?

Thank you to anyone who answers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michael4444)
    I have a question, i may sound stupid. Have any of you registered for accommodation yet? Are we only allowed to register after 9.00am tomorrow? I know its a 2 part process so we first register then apply, but do we apply before 9.00 tomorrow or after?

Thank you to anyone who answers
    Yeh I was wondering the same thing, like do we just hop on tomorrow at 9am and do all the application in one go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTopStudent)
    You just answered your own question
    Good stuff, cheers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you apply to the Quads and you get an eat/drink card, can the credit be carried forward to the next years if all the credit is not used?

ReputationRep:
    When do you think some accommodation places will start to run out? I'm thinking of applying around 5pm today, will i be alright?

ReputationRep:
    When do you think some accommodation places will start to run out? I'm thinking of applying around 5pm today, will i be alright?
    There will still be a lot of accommodations left by 5 though but there's a chance your first-choice would've been removed. Like M&S is a popular choice and can be filled within a few hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undine_monty)
    There will still be a lot of accommodations left by 5 though but there's a chance your first-choice would've been removed. Like M&S is a popular choice and can be filled within a few hours.
    What bout the cheaper accommodation such as Eastwood, Norwood house, osborne house or westwood?

ReputationRep:
    A few weeks ago on the bath website it had a map of all the accommodation, and i could see the rooms and it had 360 pictures of the rooms i could rotate around. Where has this gone??

ReputationRep:
    What bout the cheaper accommodation such as Eastwood, Norwood house, osborne house or westwood?
    I think most of those accommodation will still be available by 5 if not all.

ReputationRep:
    A few weeks ago on the bath website it had a map of all the accommodation, and i could see the rooms and it had 360 pictures of the rooms i could rotate around. Where has this gone??
    When they changed the website last week, the 360 function was removed.

You can still probably access the campus map on a different part of the website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undine_monty)
    I think most of those accommodation will still be available by 5 if not all.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    It hasn't gone anywhere

http://www.bath.ac.uk/study/virtual-tour/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaichandak)
    It hasn't gone anywhere

http://www.bath.ac.uk/study/virtual-tour/
    You used to be able to access it directly from the accommodation pages.

ReputationRep:
    Can't get on the accommodation applications - too full

ReputationRep:
    I feel you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaichandak)
    I feel you
    I'm all done, b'tches. The trick is to refresh endlessly, just sit there refreshing. I got lucky, only took me a minute but then I was damn early.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.