Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c9smith8)
    Depends what you want, from what I've heard the popular choices like Marlborough and Solsbury etc are fully allocated within a few hours on the first day! Just do it as soon as and hope I guess?
    Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the split of undergrads and postgrads in Woodland court? I don't particularly want to share a flat with postgrads.
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james7777)
    Does anyone know the split of undergrads and postgrads in Woodland court? I don't particularly want to share a flat with postgrads.
    Cheers
    The postgraduates have their own sections at Woodland Court.

Undergrads and postgrads don't generally share the same flat.

ReputationRep:
    What have you applied for?
    Meng Chemical Engineering with placement

Where are you from?
    Southampton

What are you studying at the moment?
    Maths, F Maths, Chemistry

What accommodation(s) are you interested in?
    Norwood

ReputationRep:
    I have a question, i may sound stupid. Have any of you registered for accommodation yet? Are we only allowed to register after 9.00am tomorrow? I know its a 2 part process so we first register then apply, but do we apply before 9.00 tomorrow or after?

Thank you to anyone who answers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michael4444)
    I have a question, i may sound stupid. Have any of you registered for accommodation yet? Are we only allowed to register after 9.00am tomorrow? I know its a 2 part process so we first register then apply, but do we apply before 9.00 tomorrow or after?

Thank you to anyone who answers
    Yeh I was wondering the same thing, like do we just hop on tomorrow at 9am and do all the application in one go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTopStudent)
    You just answered your own question
    Good stuff, cheers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you apply to the Quads and you get an eat/drink card, can the credit be carried forward to the next years if all the credit is not used?

ReputationRep:
    When do you think some accommodation places will start to run out? I'm thinking of applying around 5pm today, will i be alright?

ReputationRep:
    When do you think some accommodation places will start to run out? I'm thinking of applying around 5pm today, will i be alright?
    There will still be a lot of accommodations left by 5 though but there's a chance your first-choice would've been removed. Like M&S is a popular choice and can be filled within a few hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undine_monty)
    There will still be a lot of accommodations left by 5 though but there's a chance your first-choice would've been removed. Like M&S is a popular choice and can be filled within a few hours.
    What bout the cheaper accommodation such as Eastwood, Norwood house, osborne house or westwood?

ReputationRep:
    A few weeks ago on the bath website it had a map of all the accommodation, and i could see the rooms and it had 360 pictures of the rooms i could rotate around. Where has this gone??

ReputationRep:
    What bout the cheaper accommodation such as Eastwood, Norwood house, osborne house or westwood?
    I think most of those accommodation will still be available by 5 if not all.

ReputationRep:
    A few weeks ago on the bath website it had a map of all the accommodation, and i could see the rooms and it had 360 pictures of the rooms i could rotate around. Where has this gone??
    When they changed the website last week, the 360 function was removed.

You can still probably access the campus map on a different part of the website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undine_monty)
    I think most of those accommodation will still be available by 5 if not all.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    It hasn't gone anywhere

http://www.bath.ac.uk/study/virtual-tour/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaichandak)
    It hasn't gone anywhere

http://www.bath.ac.uk/study/virtual-tour/
    You used to be able to access it directly from the accommodation pages.

ReputationRep:
    Can't get on the accommodation applications - too full

ReputationRep:
    I feel you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaichandak)
    I feel you
    I'm all done, b'tches. The trick is to refresh endlessly, just sit there refreshing. I got lucky, only took me a minute but then I was damn early.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 28, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.