Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CSLady)
    Was in school all day so could only do it when I got home. Only the shared woodland accommodation was left that went quickly !
    What's your first choice / did you get what you wanted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bath~Student)
    What's your first choice / did you get what you wanted?
    Malborourgh I clicked on it and it worked so hopefully means I have got one of those hasnt been verified yet. Norwood was my second but didnt realise until reading here that is was above the SU and cant see a way to change it. Hopefully its not an issue.
    What about you

ReputationRep:
    Malborourgh I clicked on it and it worked so hopefully means I have got one of those hasnt been verified yet. Norwood was my second but didnt realise until reading here that is was above the SU and cant see a way to change it. Hopefully its not an issue.
    What about you
    eastwood. applied at 9, will get it.

ReputationRep:
    eastwood. applied at 9, will get it.
    Eastwood is my fourth looks quite nice

ReputationRep:
    Eastwood is my fourth looks quite nice
    very nice*.

Good that it was still up at that point then for me.

Why not your first?

ReputationRep:
    very nice*.

Good that it was still up at that point then for me.

Why not your first?
    Looking a the pictures the window was quite small and because I will probably study mostly in my room natural light is really important to me. Norwood and malborough have very big windows and so a lot of natural light. My current room is quite dim because of the direction it faces and its frustrating to have to always have a lamp or the overhead light on. Also the vlogger Jamie Pedd (I think that's his name) had a malborough room in his first year and the block and room just looked really nice.

ReputationRep:
    Looking a the pictures the window was quite small and because I will probably study mostly in my room natural light is really important to me. Norwood and malborough have very big windows and so a lot of natural light. My current room is quite dim because of the direction it faces and its frustrating to have to always have a lamp or the overhead light on. Also the vlogger Jamie Pedd (I think that's his name) had a malborough room in his first year and the block and room just looked really nice.
    Are you a millionaire?

ReputationRep:
    Are you a millionaire?
    Bathstudent , I bet you applied for non-shared eastwood accommodation like one of those rich people amirite? #sharedmasterrace#£65lyfe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRuser7482)
    Bathstudent , I bet you applied for non-shared eastwood accommodation like one of those rich people amirite? #sharedmasterrace#£65lyfe
    I'm a cheap ****

Though frugality is smart..

ReputationRep:
    Applied for accommodation this morning and just logged back on to the application thing to just check it and under the state section it says "Awaiting Verification"?

I got a confirmation email saying they have received my application haha so I'm probably worrying about nothing but does everyone else have this too or has yours already been verified?

ReputationRep:
    Though frugality is smart..
    Indeed it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A*da*m)
    Applied for accommodation this morning and just logged back on to the application thing to just check it and under the state section it says "Awaiting Verification"?

I got a confirmation email saying they have received my application haha so I'm probably worrying about nothing but does everyone else have this too or has yours already been verified?
    That's all correct!
    Where did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    That's all correct!
    Where did you apply?
    That's good I thought I was worrying about nothing haha! And probably all the ones you would call me a snob for haha! 😉 woodland, quads, Malborough and solsbury and Eastwood 😊 what about you?

ReputationRep:
    That's good I thought I was worrying about nothing haha! And probably all the ones you would call me a snob for haha! 😉 woodland, quads, Malborough and solsbury and Eastwood 😊 what about you?
    Bathstudent is eastwood4lyfe ofcourse!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irmakozturk)
    no I'm so upset

i put down a normal ensuite room at woodland, can anyone tell me the size difference?
    Why are you upset? What were you hoping for?

ReputationRep:
    Haha yea, I'm Eastwood all the way In the afternoon a fellow user told me it was still available so I ought to get it and needn't worry about the other three (which I absolutely do not want!).

ReputationRep:
    I've made Bath my firm choice and applied for accommodation, but a bit worried the accommodation hasn't gone through properly. On the application, it still says Awaiting Verification. Also, I got an email to confirm the application, but then the next day got a email saying thanks for making Bath my firm choice and that I can now apply for accommodation. I might have applied too early? On the thank you email, it says to wait 48 hours but I got that email after applying for accommodation. Does the waiting for 48 hours after firming Bath make a difference? Or was that just to make sure not too many people try applying for accommodation at the same time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 111Anonymous111)
    I've made Bath my firm choice and applied for accommodation, but a bit worried the accommodation hasn't gone through properly. On the application, it still says Awaiting Verification. Also, I got an email to confirm the application, but then the next day got a email saying thanks for making Bath my firm choice and that I can now apply for accommodation. I might have applied too early? On the thank you email, it says to wait 48 hours but I got that email after applying for accommodation. Does the waiting for 48 hours after firming Bath make a difference? Or was that just to make sure not too many people try applying for accommodation at the same time?
    Hey I'm in the exact same position as you :five: On my application its awaiting verification but the day applying for accommodation after I got the thank you email saying I should wait 48 hour. (I only firmed it the day before applying for accommodation) I just emailed them to ask if that means my application is valid or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAllTimeHigh)
    Hey I'm in the exact same position as you :five: On my application its awaiting verification but the day applying for accommodation after I got the thank you email saying I should wait 48 hour. (I only firmed it the day before applying for accommodation) I just emailed them to ask if that means my application is valid or not
    Yeah same, I firmed them on the 11th so I could apply for accommodation. Then read the emails again saying I had to wait 48 hours....hope our applications are still okay :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 111Anonymous111)
    (Original post by TheAllTimeHigh)
    Was worried about exactly the same thing, so emailed them and they said it was fine, it will say awaiting verification for quite some time as that just means they're sorting through it all that's all! As long as you got the confirmation email for the application then you're fine!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.