Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I applied for Bournemouth last year and deferred my offer so will be attending this September 2016.
    I'm studying BS Psychology and was wondering if anybody else was considering this course or had already applied?
    Also looking to talk about accommodation ect little nervous about this big change

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyCrowex)
    Hi there, I applied for Bournemouth last year and deferred my offer so will be attending this September 2016.
    I'm studying BS Psychology and was wondering if anybody else was considering this course or had already applied?
    Also looking to talk about accommodation ect little nervous about this big change
    Hi Amy,

My name is Steve and I'm a final year student studying Business Studies at BU. Since I'm not studying Psychology, unfortunately I can't give my perspective on what the course is like, but I can help out with any questions about accomodation!

Is there anything in particular that you're nervous about? I moved 3 hours from home so it was a bit daunting for me, but Bournemouth is really welcoming.

Steve Moss
    (Student Ambassador)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.