Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    You're thirsty but only because of the saltiness.
    And who the hell are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fickschlitten)
    And who the hell are you?
    You know who I am, considering the chances of you genuinely being a new user are incredibly slim given your saltiness and familiarity with the forum. Dupe dupe dupe dupe.

You know who I am, considering the chances of you genuinely being a new user are incredibly slim given your saltiness and familiarity with the forum. Dupe dupe dupe dupe.
    Yes, Good guess. This is my second time on this forum in a few years, I lost my password on my original account so made this.

And no - I have no idea who you are, Don't go prancing around here like you're royalty, you will most likely get put in your place by other members.

And for the record i am not 'salty' as you put it.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, this is my second time on this forum in a few years, I lost my password on my original account so made this.

And no, I have no idea who you are, Don't go prancing around here like you're royalty, you will most likely get put in your place by other members.

And for the record i am not 'salty' as you put it.
    Well, you have posted 130 times in one day so it is mathematically likely that you have come across me in this intense posting problem you have.

You do seem pretty salty. Your first post on this account told someone that his thread was cancer. Because that's a hilarious reference.

Well, you have posted 130 times in one day so it is mathematically likely that you have come across me in this intense posting problem you have.

You do seem pretty salty. Your first post on this account told someone that his thread was cancer. Because that's a hilarious reference.
    Keep masturbating your ego, i'm sure it helps you sleep at night.

This website is a good way to kill time.

Nice research skills.

I do agree that thread is really cancerous, i just had to add my thoughts.

ReputationRep:
    Keep masturbating your ego, i'm sure it helps you sleep at night.

This website is a good way to kill time.

Nice research skills.

I do agree that thread is really cancerous, i just had to add my thoughts.
    Yes, masturbating my ego by assuming that some salty dupe probably knows a lot more than he is letting on. :rolleyes:

There are better ways to kill time than being salty to get kicks.

Yes, masturbating my ego by assuming that some salty dupe probably knows a lot more than he is letting on. :rolleyes:

There are better ways to kill time than being salty to get kicks.
    Look, I do not know how good your reading comprehension skills are but i think we cleared your salty point.

Ill reiterate again, i'm not salty.

You said that 'I know you' when I clearly told you in a genuine reply that I don't - What you exhibit is attention whoring to the next level.

ReputationRep:
    Look, I do not know how good your reading comprehension skills are but i think we cleared your salty point.

Ill reiterate again, i'm not salty.

You said that 'I know you' when I clearly told you in a genuine reply that I don't - What you exhibit is attention whoring to the next level.
    You don't get to write your own reviews in life yknow.

Like I said, it was an assumption based on mathematical probability given your obscene levels of posting in one day.

Spoiler:
    Show
    oh yeah and I'm kind of a big deal you're right, massive attention whore too. :yep: But at least I recognise my negative traits.

You don't get to write your own reviews in life yknow.

Like I said, it was an assumption based on mathematical probability given your obscene levels of posting in one day.
    You're just using baseless assumptions to 'prove' your points. Try again.

ReputationRep:
    Inb4 someone says they don't get what the fuss is all about. :hand:
    What is all the fuss about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're just using baseless assumptions to 'prove' your points. Try again.
    Do you like Dawkins ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    What is all the fuss about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :dontknow:

Do you like Dawkins ?
    There you go buddy. Dig yourself a little deeper.

ReputationRep:
    There you go buddy. Dig yourself a little deeper.
    It's just a question. Why are you so incapable of answering questions?!

It's just a question. Why are you so incapable of answering questions?!
    Because the question is irrelevant to the discussion pertaining your apparent attention whoring.

ReputationRep:
    Because the question is irrelevant to the discussion pertaining your apparent attention whoring.
    Errrrr. Conversations are dynamic in nature. You made a comment about my point being baseless or whatever. It sounded very much like someone who loves Dawkins, so I asked.

Errrrr. Conversations are dynamic in nature. You made a comment about my point being baseless or whatever. It sounded very much like someone who loves Dawkins, so I asked.
    Well, you totally ignored my post so you opted to derail the conversation pertaining to your attention whoring, in which i was anticipating a reply.

I have never read or seen any material from Richard Dawkins, other than articles written about him in the news.

ReputationRep:
    Well, you totally ignored my post so you opted to derail the conversation pertaining to your attention whoring, in which i was anticipating a reply.

I have never read or seen any material from Richard Dawkins, other than articles written about him in the news.
    Nah I actually had a spoiler in a comment that responded to that comment but you replied so quickly you didn't see the edit.

ReputationRep:

Nah I actually had a spoiler in a comment that responded to that comment but you replied so quickly you didn't see the edit.
    Children - behave.

I'll summarise

She wants me and you want her but can't have her so you hate.

Now shh and stop ruining the AG domination thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Children - behave.

I'll summarise

She wants me and you want her but can't have her so you hate.

Now shh and stop ruining the AG domination thread.
    AG tbh I probably want him more than you.... And that's saying something.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.