Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi guys

    So I'm from Portugal and I studied three years in college year but I didn't finish it. I have quit from college and I'd like to go study on the UK since the government loans money to pay for the tuition. I've been talking with some portuguese companies known for taking care of sending portuguese students to the UK but they told me that PROBABLY since I studied in Portugal I wouldn't be able to get the funding. I don't find this to make any sense at all but if you could please explain me this I'd be very thankful. I haven't even finished the course, so any information you could share would be widely appreciated.

    Thank you in advance,

    Ricardo Basto
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.