The Student Room Group

I'd like to thank…

TSR is many things for all of us. Whether it be last-minute (or planned, but nobody's keeping count :tongue:) revision or simply somewhere to chat, there's a place here for everyone! Many of us on TSR make friends along the way and although they're online friendships, it doesn't mean they're not just as important as real-life friendships. Some of the people here have made my time so much better at TSR! :yep:

That's why I'd like to start a little thread so we can publicly thank our TSRian friends for something they've done for us :woo: Big or small, you can thank them for anything you like and what better way to thank them than to show them off to everyone :giggle:. There's no rules, write as much or as little as you want and tag as many people as you want! Simple, right? Think of it as the TSR Oscars… except all nominees win :tongue:

I've been planning this for quite a while now so your participation would be greatly appreciated! :colondollar:

I'll start! :yep:

I'd like to thank…

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iEthan
x

awwwwwww ethan :jumphug: thank you (and onion :cute:) although i've not been very patient today :redface: xxx
will do this in a bit when i'm free :h: x
Reply 2
Awhhh PRSOM <333 :smile:

Reserving my spot here lol - i'll fill it in someday :tongue:
To the TSR support team, you're all brilliant people who I can rely on in a time of need :smile:
First of all thanks Ethan about my game! :colondollar: Just wish I had the time to continue it!! :lol:

Anyway the people I would like to thank are (in no particular order)
@z33- the sweetest user ever, literally doesn't say a negative thing at all, also enjoy our funny little chats here and there :hugs:
@CoolCavy literally nothing bad could be said about her ^_^, she always has a way of brightening up my day even if she isn't directly talking to me...
@iEthan, what can I say, you helped with my history, albeit through motivation, but that's still something!! :lol:
@FrenchUnicorn for helping me with, French and just generally saying the right things! Hope you go off to Prague :goodluck:
@ivy.98 and @Mayhem™, Mayhem, you all speak so eloquently and maturely for being in year 11 whilst still being witty here and there. What's your secret! And Ivy, another ray of Germanic/Polish sunshine!! :colondollar: Also thank you for putting up with my constant reference to princessa but dayum they are just :teehee:
@TheOtherSide. for practically being my twin, I don't want to reveal too much, but apparently the world is incredibly small :ahee: Can't wait for the concert...:wink: Also did you hear what happened in the Battle of the Bands? :puke:
@Inexorably gives me a right laugh, I had a doughnut for breakfast today (ok multiple and let's just say, I am hooked!!!, still hate bread though...:colonhash:
@LeyK, your batman skills are pretty on point for getting my name correct (almost!) also, your a fun dood
@Axel Johann, I think you are the game master of TSR, and always, speak sense, no matter what!!!
@Ethereal World, I don't outright talk to you, but from what I have stalked seen you seem like a pretty cool person, for some reason, your posts just make me laugh :unsure:
@Blondie987, I don't really talk to you so much either, but you seem to know where your brain is and I like that :lol: You always give sound advice and definitely have made start to think more about becoming a vegan :biggrin:
your gifs are on fleek...

I have 100% missed so many users but that's all I could think of at them moment!!
(edited 8 years ago)
I'd like to thank:

- All of the users who've been tagged in this post for being so relentlessly nice/helpful/inspiring :h:
- Everyone on the support and community teams for the amazing work that they do! :awesome:
- The various anons on the relationships forum for being so weird :rofl:
- @iEthan for creating this thread! :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by iEthan
x

damn Ethan back at it again with the thank thread

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by fatima1998
damn Ethan back at it again with the thank thread

Spoiler

Spoiler

Did you just…….
Awww Ethan, this is fantastic! There's too many people. I'll have to add them as I go along - starting with you :h: I'd like to thank you for making this amazing thread and spreading so much positivity with it :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iEthan
Did you just…….

just....??
plus i can't rep you because it doesn't let me :frown:
Original post by Matrix123
Awww Ethan, this is fantastic! There's too many people. I'll have to add them as I go along - starting with you :h: I'd like to thank you for making this amazing thread and spreading so much positivity with it :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ANOTHER PERSON I FORGOT! You're so kind it's so humbling to see, you were really attentive in the quote thread! Thank you! :h:

Original post by fatima1998
just....??
plus i can't rep you because it doesn't let me :frown:

Reference a meme :tongue: it's OK! PRSOM!
Well I'd like to thank Usy and Nirgilis for being awesome when it comes to out dinner dates as a group :h:

CLR for being badass as always and helping me through a time of fear over the summer as well as Minerva and mootkatt :love:

My team that I look after on here as a SL :h:

And iEthan for finally getting around to making this thread :tongue:

iEthan
x
Original post by iEthan
ANOTHER PERSON I FORGOT! You're so kind it's so humbling to see, you were really attentive in the quote thread! Thank you! :h:

Haha don't worry about it. Awww, it means a lot. Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Slowbro93
Well I'd like to thank Usy and Nirgilis for being awesome when it comes to out dinner dates as a group :h:

CLR for being badass as always and helping me through a time of fear over the summer as well as Minerva and mootkatt :love:

My team that I look after on here as a SL :h:

And iEthan for finally getting around to making this thread :tongue:

I'd say next time @ me if you're going to throw shade but you weren't even sneaky about it :rofl: cheers! It's been a long time coming but it's important to spread a little positivity imo :colondollar:
@Mystery. for our shared love of custard :wink:

I feel there's a hidden message here somewhere but I just can't put my finger on it…
Original post by iEthan
X

Omg that's so sweeeeet :cry2: thaaaanks you're da best ! Let me do mes remerciements now :wink:

Thanks to you @iEthan , for being my first TSR friend ! Thanks for believing in me (it means a lot <3) thanks for correcting my english , now I almost don't need it anymore ! <3 I really consider you as a "real" friend , you don't even know how much !! <3

Thanks to @CleverSquirrel for being such a lovely person, you're a new friend but I bet it's for long !! <3

Thanks to @ServantOfMorgoth for being my friend, you made me laugh when I desperatly wanted to (remember :lol: ?)

Thanks to @WetWolvesBlab for giving me the best advices EVER in terms of anime :wink: ! You rock girl <3

Thanks to @homeland.lsw , you remembered my birthday :lol:

Thanks to @Amellia123 , playing HYE with ya was so fun ! <3
Original post by iEthan
I feel there's a hidden message here somewhere but I just can't put my finger on it…

Edited

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Omg that's so sweeeeet :cry2: thaaaanks you're da best ! Let me do mes remerciements now :wink:

Thanks to you @iEthan , for being my first TSR friend ! Thanks for believing in me (it means a lot <3) thanks for correcting my english , now I almost don't need it anymore ! <3 I really consider you as a "real" friend , you don't even know how much !! <3

Thanks to @CleverSquirrel for being such a lovely person, you're a new friend but I bet it's for long !! <3

Thanks to @ServantOfMorgoth for being my friend, you made me laugh when I desperatly wanted to (remember :lol: ?)

Thanks to @WetWolvesBlab for giving me the best advices EVER in terms of anime :wink: ! You rock girl <3

Thanks to @homeland.lsw , you remembered my birthday :lol:

Thanks to @Amellia123 , playing HYE with ya was so fun ! <3

I wish I could rep this, thank you for your kind words!!! :hugs:
Original post by iEthan
I'd say next time @ me if you're going to throw shade but you weren't even sneaky about it :rofl: cheers! It's been a long time coming but it's important to spread a little positivity imo :colondollar:

Yeah, because I have the old text editor I don't have the @ function :rofl: and you'll find out that I don't beat around the bush when it comes to my opinion :mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest