Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Close... :sexface: Keep doing what you just did :sexface: mmmmmm....closer.

So anyway yes fairly close but I've given up on the rep race to 10 gems because I was selling out and losing the true Ethereal style
    Pssst, I win:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Oh good grief this is gonna take a while, you ready? lol the cheese :getmecoat: *ahem* well in no particular order... (seriously it is just who pops into my scrambled brain first <3)......
    whipping out the tiny text ...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    -z33 ofc idk where to begin tbh, you know how much you mean to me, it is really lovely knowing someone actually is bothered about you and that you can talk to them whenever and i love talking to you, about anything tbh and ur music taste is good (yeah your songs are now on Spotify -trademark Black Rose-) so yeah xx
    -Jenx301 you are a breath of fresh air jen, ik you dont think you are but trust me after being surrounded by immature adolescents all day it is lovely talking to someone as mature and lovely as you. You make me feel so much better about things jen as you are older and just better in every way <3 love you jen :hugs:
    -BrokenLife lovely you are awesome seriously you actually care and this means the world to me, you are always so lovely even at like 3am when my pms come to you and trying not to be biased but you are so pretty plus only you know what i mean but you are so respectful to me and i thank you for that :lovehug:
    -ivy.98 yeah it isn't just because you are ridiculously attractive ik you know that :hugs: well ivy you are fab, for starters you put up with me (i would get a restraining order if i crushed on me tbh :lol:) and also you are lovely to me, so much love and you get so angry about anyone inrl who is nasty to me ty ivy xxx
    you top four are the people i love so much as you care

i can't possibly write something for you all (blame the bio homework :sigh:) but here you are (this is not a complete list cos i will have missed someone off :facepalm:)....
    -bluemadhatter
    -TheonlyMrsHolmes
    -Student403
    -thecatwithnohat
    -Illiberal Liberal
    -driftawaay </3
    -LeyK :ninja:
    -TheGreatImposter
    -apronedsamurai
    -Axel Johann
    -Alexion
    -StrawbAri
    -MrsSheldonCooper
    -Neuth
    -ByronicHero
    -Andy98
    -serah.exe
    -acupofgreentea
    -iEthan
    -SeanFM
    -these mods but i feel awkward tagging them bc they are powerful
    -Changing Skies
    -Black Rose
    -ShadowDweller
    -Bursting Bubbles
    Right i think that is everyone if it isn't i apologise but i'm getting a stiff shoulder xxxxx
    feel so circlejerky again not my intention just trying to show u all i appreciate you all :lovehug:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Oh good grief this is gonna take a while, you ready? lol the cheese :getmecoat: *ahem* well in no particular order... (seriously it is just who pops into my scrambled brain first <3)......
    Spoiler:
    Show
    -z33 ofc idk where to begin tbh, you know how much you mean to me, it is really lovely knowing someone actually is bothered about you and that you can talk to them whenever and i love talking to you, about anything tbh and ur music taste is good (yeah your songs are now on Spotify -trademark Black Rose-) so yeah xx
    -Jenx301 you are a breath of fresh air jen, ik you dont think you are but trust me after being surrounded by immature adolescents all day it is lovely talking to someone as mature and lovely as you. You make me feel so much better about things jen as you are older and just better in every way <3 love you jen :hugs:
    -BrokenLife lovely you are awesome seriously you actually care and this means the world to me, you are always so lovely even at like 3am when my pms come to you and trying not to be biased but you are so pretty plus only you know what i mean but you are so respectful to me and i thank you for that :lovehug:
    -ivy.98 yeah it isn't just because you are ridiculously attractive ik you know that :hugs: well ivy you are fab, for starters you put up with me (i would get a restraining order if i crushed on me tbh :lol:) and also you are lovely to me, so much love and you get so angry about anyone inrl who is nasty to me ty ivy xxx

i can't possibly write something for you all (blame the bio homework :sigh:) but here you are (this is not a complete list cos i will have missed someone off :facepalm:)....
    -bluemadhatter
    -TheonlyMrsHolmes
    -Student403
    -thecatwithnohat
    -Illiberal Liberal
    -driftawaay </3
    -TheGreatImposter
    -apronedsamurai
    -Axel Johann
    -Alexion
    -StrawbAri
    -MrsSheldonCooper
    -Neuth
    -ByronicHero
    -Andy98
    -serah.exe
    -acupofgreentea
    -iEthan
    -SeanFM
    -Changing Skies
    -Black Rose
    -ShadowDweller
    -Bursting Bubbles
    Right i think that is everyone if it isn't i apologise but i'm getting a stiff shoulder xxxxx
    feel so circlejerky again not my intention just trying to show u all i appreciate you all :lovehug:
    Woo! Love you too!:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

-bluemadhatter
    -TheonlyMrsHolmes
    -Student403
    -thecatwithnohat
    -Illiberal Liberal
    -driftawaay </3
    -TheGreatImposter
    -apronedsamurai
    -Axel Johann
    -Alexion
    -StrawbAri
    -MrsSheldonCooper
    -Neuth
    -ByronicHero
    -Andy98
    -serah.exe
    -acupofgreentea
    -iEthan
    -SeanFM
    -Changing Skies
    -Black Rose
    -ShadowDweller
    -Bursting Bubbles
    :jumphug: It has been so long since I have seen guinea pigs :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Pssst, I win:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    well Hi there Andy,..... this changes everything :perv:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Spoiler:
    Show

-bluemadhatter
    -TheonlyMrsHolmes
    -Student403
    -thecatwithnohat
    -Illiberal Liberal
    -driftawaay </3
    -TheGreatImposter
    -apronedsamurai
    -Axel Johann
    -Alexion
    -StrawbAri
    -MrsSheldonCooper
    -Neuth
    -ByronicHero
    -Andy98
    -serah.exe
    -acupofgreentea
    -iEthan
    -SeanFM
    -Changing Skies
    -Black Rose
    -ShadowDweller
    -Bursting Bubbles
    massive PRSOM!! I'm adding a reminder in my phone for this one :hugs:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I always knew you'd grow to love my rod:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)

I'd like to thank...

TheonlyMrsHolmes for being one of my closest friends (and wifey of course ), for reminding me that I'm not alone in certain situations (we can be sad and miss school together :getmecoat: :hugs:), for making me laugh at late at night whether its from satanic rituals or from playing Sasha and Natasha :rofl: and for always being there for me :love:
    Oh my gosh! :cry2:

"for making me laugh at late at night whether its from satanic rituals or from playing Sasha and Natasha" We sound like a couple of really weird freaks of nature XD :giggle:

Thank you right back at you for always listening to me, and giving me very good advice. Thank you also for never letting me feel alone, ever! And for being my Whats app therapist :rofl: Also never letting me feel bad for any of the situations I end up in, also for speaking to me at any hour of the day, anytime of day I need to speak to you and overall being a genuinely good friend! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    What is the true Ethereal style?

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Thank you to all these people because they have either:
    • Helped several students and deserve a lot of appreciation for it
    • Supported me when I was feeling down
    • Inspired me
    • Motivated me
    • Made me discover a different type of music/film
    • Interested me with your views on some sort of matter
    • Made TSR a more enjoyable place
    • Helped me with Vashikaran
    In no particular order...Love you all! :jumphug:
    I have indeed helped you get many ISOC lulla, including Brother Ideas the big chief :turban:
    I hope you are satisfied with service :yes:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Student403)
    :jumphug: It has been so long since I have seen guinea pigs :cry2:
    it might be back at some point.....:iiam:
    for now...
    enjoy :ahee:

look it's all of us :awesome:

:giggle: x

ReputationRep:
    it might be back at some point.....:itisamystery:
    for now...

Now go do your bio work :P

ReputationRep:
    it might be back at some point.....:iiam:
    for now...

Yaaaaay :ahee:

Thank you :yep:

ReputationRep:
    acupofgreentea

CoolCavy

Thank you both so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Oh my gosh! :cry2:

"for making me laugh at late at night whether its from satanic rituals or from playing Sasha and Natasha" We sound like a couple of really weird freaks of nature XD :giggle:

Thank you right back at you for always listening to me, and giving me very good advice. Thank you also for never letting me feel alone, ever! And for being my Whats app therapist :rofl: Also never letting me feel bad for any of the situations I end up in, also for speaking to me at any hour of the day, anytime of day I need to speak to you and overall being a genuinely good friend! :jumphug:

I'm not crying, my eyes are just sweating :cry2:

I love you lots :lovehug: :hugs: :jumphug: :love:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by iEthan)
    massive PRSOM!! I'm adding a reminder in my phone for this one :hugs:
    aww bless you and nooo lol xD it is fine buddy :rofl:
    ty anyway :lovehug:

(Original post by apronedsamurai)
    Now go do your bio work :P
    :cry2: rumbled xD yeah gonna go finish it

(Original post by Student403)
    Yaaaaay :ahee:

Thank you :yep:
    No problem :ahee: xxx
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    acupofgreentea

CoolCavy

Thank you both so much!
    no problem beautiful, you have a special place in my heart
    Spoiler:
    Show
    firstly just bc you are beautiful and lovely and secondly bc you were the first ever person i trusted enough to show you my photo you are still in a rare club and it just shows that i trust you so much :hugs: xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)

Anon_98 for offering to help me try and start or at least make a dent in my coursework by creating a group revision session and offering to check in with me. Even though I did absolutely nothing that night, it meant the world that you were willing to do that for me and it made me feel a little better :lovehug:
    Aww, that's so sweet, you're most welcome. :hugs: <333 Thank you for being so kind. ^-^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Ethereal!!!! Oh no! I'm so sorry :cry: I knew I'd forget people you, Blondie987, ||TheUnknown||, Indeterminate, defenestrated and loads loads more Amellia123 (going to update this post of shame to hide my guilt :eek: ) acupofgreentea, Matrix123, Student403, TheOtherSide., Zacken, rhiifuu, ivybridge, ivy.98
    Appreciated :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Awww you're so cute !!' <3
    I know
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But, seriously, thanks :france:

ReputationRep:
    Oh goodness. >.< I have just tried to post with my stuffz and it said:

Oops something wasn't right

please check the following:
    • The text that you have entered is too long (36717 characters). Please shorten it to 35000 characters long.
    How do I delete 1000 + characters?
    :getmecoat:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.