Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    oh i forgot like everyone :cry:
    omg
    -anon98
    -Biryani007
    -AngryRedhead

ok i'm gonna leave it there before i quote all of TSR also tired so yeah goodnight everyone x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Oh good grief this is gonna take a while, you ready? lol the cheese :getmecoat: *ahem* well in no particular order... (seriously it is just who pops into my scrambled brain first <3)......
    whipping out the tiny text ...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    -z33 ofc idk where to begin tbh, you know how much you mean to me, it is really lovely knowing someone actually is bothered about you and that you can talk to them whenever and i love talking to you, about anything tbh and ur music taste is good (yeah your songs are now on Spotify -trademark Black Rose-) so yeah xx
    -Jenx301 you are a breath of fresh air jen, ik you dont think you are but trust me after being surrounded by immature adolescents all day it is lovely talking to someone as mature and lovely as you. You make me feel so much better about things jen as you are older and just better in every way <3 love you jen :hugs:
    -BrokenLife lovely you are awesome seriously you actually care and this means the world to me, you are always so lovely even at like 3am when my pms come to you and trying not to be biased but you are so pretty plus only you know what i mean but you are so respectful to me and i thank you for that :lovehug:
    -ivy.98 yeah it isn't just because you are ridiculously attractive ik you know that :hugs: well ivy you are fab, for starters you put up with me (i would get a restraining order if i crushed on me tbh :lol:) and also you are lovely to me, so much love and you get so angry about anyone inrl who is nasty to me ty ivy xxx
    you top four are the people i love so much as you care

i can't possibly write something for you all (blame the bio homework :sigh:) but here you are (this is not a complete list cos i will have missed someone off :facepalm:)....
    -bluemadhatter
    -TheonlyMrsHolmes
    -Student403
    -thecatwithnohat
    -Illiberal Liberal
    -driftawaay </3
    -LeyK :ninja:
    -TheGreatImposter
    -apronedsamurai
    -Axel Johann
    -Alexion
    -StrawbAri
    -MrsSheldonCooper
    -Neuth
    -ByronicHero
    -Andy98
    -serah.exe
    -acupofgreentea
    -iEthan
    -SeanFM
    -these mods but i feel awkward tagging them bc they are powerful
    -Changing Skies
    -Black Rose
    -ShadowDweller
    -Bursting Bubbles
    Right i think that is everyone if it isn't i apologise but i'm getting a stiff shoulder xxxxx
    feel so circlejerky again not my intention just trying to show u all i appreciate you all :lovehug:
    :toofunny: I just love how there is a ninja emoji... like right there... of all places :rofl:
    Tanks ae :jumphug:

ReputationRep:

no problem beautiful, you have a special place in my heart
    Spoiler:
    Show
    firstly just bc you are beautiful and lovely and secondly bc you were the first ever person i trusted enough to show you my photo you are still in a rare club and it just shows that i trust you so much :hugs: xxxx
    You're beautiful! :cute: and you always send me such lovely vm's and pm's! xxx You're just lovely, it's why you're Queen Cavy (and because the alliteration sounds amazinggggg XD )

Thank you to you Cavy, for being amazing! :kissing2::kissing2::kissing2::kissing2::kissing2::kissing2:

ReputationRep:
    It took me so long to write as well. :rofl: :fuhrer: >.<

edit: yassss, I did itttttttt after squishing everything up lmao. :party:

ReputationRep:
    Okay, this is obviously going to be mega long but I haven't showed how much I appreciate my friends on here in agessSSSSSSsSSsss (well probably not agesSSSsssSSSSs, but ...ages ) so anyway it's overdue. :crazy:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well, firstly I'd like to thank: iEthan thanks for being a really lovely user, even though we don't speak much I enjoy reading through your posts and you're always overly kind to me which I honestly appreciate. acupofgreentea thanks for being such a great person. I genuinely admire all your comments bc you manage to express your thoughts in such a cool way which i find admirable Indeterminate for being so incredibly nice! You're literally the absolute nicest person on this entire forum and it's amazing and you're amazing and thanks. Arkasia for always being there for me when I need you + for being an inspiration as well as such a cool writer + for being the absolute funniest TSRian on here - i don't think you get enough credit lmao + lots more- thank you.BookBird for making the Pinturillo thread + for all the other fun game threadss which were so much fun lol and for being so great + for always being unnecessarily kind to me. Carpe Diem Jay for being my favourite year 13-er bc of your hilarious posts + for making me feel so welcome! CoolCavy for just being so cute + livening up this entire forum with your personality. Fiduciam For being so so sooo kind + for always making me feel better about myself + being funny + just being you. Mochassassin For being one of the best female TSRians + for always supporting me with everything + I'm so glad you're a support team member now + you're pretty so I shall thank you for being pretty too. Plagioclase For being such a great mod as well as awesome person, gosh- all mods really need to be like you and also for being surprisingly funny + helpful + lovely + everything else. Puddles the Monkey For always sorting everything out + for helping me with lots of stuff + for being my favourite CT member bc of your kindness. SeanFM For being such a lovely individual, this site wouldn't be the same without you + for always giving lots of good advice to everyone + for being a fun person to speak with.somemightsay888 for being so great to talk to + kind + for making me feel like your inbox is my second home + making me actually cry with laughter, like tears, at 4:30am when I should be asleep - thank you. Other people that I'd like to thank lots + lots - :lovehug: Plantagenet Crown Leukocyte RayApparently usycool1
    Well, I don't think I managed to portray my gratitude v well. :cry: I guess I tried + I'm so incredibly sorry if I've missed anyone out..I definitely know I have but.. :sigh:- that also took me a really long time to type out, i hope it'll actually send now. btw, it doesn't mean that I'm being ungrateful for your presence rather my brain has failed me once again. It always seems to be the case when I attempt making these kind of posts, doesn't help that I'm simultaneously trying to revise vectors. Lastly and most importantly, thank you all a whole lot for caring + being able to put up with such an annoying person- wouldn't be able to do it myself. I genuinely love you all lots. <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    i LOVE the way you did this post and listed those very real and genuine reasons. That makes me more happy than anything and shotgun I've done all of those things. :yep:

Love you undercover.
    You're so sweet. :cry2: :heart:

(Original post by Zacken)
    Thank you very much, I appreciate this a ton! :hugs:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    this too much for me tonight !!
    You guys deserve a lot more appreciation than this. :yep:

(Original post by SeanFM)
    Aw, legend! You can use your Vashikaran on me anytime
    I think you used the Vashikaran on me after that...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...dream.:toofunny:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    I have indeed helped you get many ISOC lulla, including Brother Ideas the big chief :turban:I hope you are satisfied with service :yes:
    Omds. :facepalm:You're disgusting. :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't reveal the secret here pls. :shh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Okay, this is obviously going to be mega long but I haven't showed how much I appreciate my friends on here in agessSSSSSSsSSsss (well probably not agesSSSsssSSSSs, but ...ages ) so anyway it's overdue. :crazy:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well, firstly I'd like to thank: iEthan thanks for being a really lovely user, even though we don't speak much I enjoy reading through your posts and you're always overly kind to me which I honestly appreciate. acupofgreentea thanks for being such a great person. I genuinely admire all your comments bc you manage to express your thoughts in such a cool way which i find admirable Indeterminate for being so incredibly nice! You're literally the absolute nicest person on this entire forum and it's amazing and you're amazing and thanks. Arkasia for always being there for me when I need you + for being an inspiration as well as such a cool writer + for being the absolute funniest TSRian on here - i don't think you get enough credit lmao + lots more- thank you.BookBird for making the Pinturillo thread + for all the other fun game threadss which were so much fun lol and for being so great + for always being unnecessarily kind to me. Carpe Diem Jay for being my favourite year 13-er bc of your hilarious posts + for making me feel so welcome! CoolCavy for just being so cute + livening up this entire forum with your personality. Fiduciam For being so so sooo kind + for always making me feel better about myself + being funny + just being you. Mochassassin For being one of the best female TSRians + for always supporting me with everything + I'm so glad you're a support team member now + you're pretty so I shall thank you for being pretty too. Plagioclase For being such a great mod as well as awesome person, gosh- all mods really need to be like you and also for being surprisingly funny + helpful + lovely + everything else. Puddles the Monkey For always sorting everything out + for helping me with lots of stuff + for being my favourite CT member bc of your kindness. SeanFM For being such a lovely individual, this site wouldn't be the same without you + for always giving lots of good advice to everyone + for being a fun person to speak with.somemightsay888 for being so great to talk to + kind + for making me feel like your inbox is my second home + making me actually cry with laughter, like tears, at 4:30am when I should be asleep - thank you. Other people that I'd like to thank lots + lots - :lovehug: Plantagenet Crown Leukocyte RayApparently usycool1
    Well, I don't think I managed to portray my gratitude v well. :cry: I guess I tried + I'm so incredibly sorry if I've missed anyone out..I definitely know I have but.. :sigh:- that also took me a really long time to type out, i hope it'll actually send now. btw, it doesn't mean that I'm being ungrateful for your presence rather my brain has failed me once again. It always seems to be the case when I attempt making these kind of posts, doesn't help that I'm simultaneously trying to revise vectors. Lastly and most importantly, thank you all a whole lot for caring + being able to put up with such an annoying person- wouldn't be able to do it myself. I genuinely love you all lots. <3
    You put a damn lot of effort in your posts xD. Thank you!

Your revision thread has been most useful lately - has encouraged me to catch up with notes + complete cw so tyty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    The_Internet - Only one I've met in real life, and man sent me useful HTF videos that pretty much got me through depression midway last year. To state the obvious, thanks for being a friend!

somemightsay888 - So much briefing with this lad on GTA. Was all fun until snail eaters got involved. Thanks for the comedy gold. Look forward to passing that legacy onto Battlefield 4
    In Binary we Trust :yes: :awesome:
    And hurry up and get it man
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :cry2: :cry2:

How is it even possible to be this nice? :noway:

I'm certainly glad you are, though :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apronedsamurai)
    These thanks go to those members who company I savour, whose opinion I value, whose esteem I prize, whose confidence I trust; and above all else: I consider to the best of my reasonable ability, as cordial to my persona. You have my respect, you have my gratitude, you have my loyalty.
    <333 awhhhh :blush: thank you
    Oh good grief this is gonna take a while, you ready? lol the cheese :getmecoat: *ahem* well in no particular order... (seriously it is just who pops into my scrambled brain first <3)......whipping out the tiny text ...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    -z33 ofc idk where to begin tbh, you know how much you mean to me, it is really lovely knowing someone actually is bothered about you and that you can talk to them whenever and i love talking to you, about anything tbh and ur music taste is good (yeah your songs are now on Spotify -trademark Black Rose-) so yeah xx
    -Jenx301 you are a breath of fresh air jen, ik you dont think you are but trust me after being surrounded by immature adolescents all day it is lovely talking to someone as mature and lovely as you. You make me feel so much better about things jen as you are older and just better in every way <3 love you jen :hugs:
    -BrokenLife lovely you are awesome seriously you actually care and this means the world to me, you are always so lovely even at like 3am when my pms come to you and trying not to be biased but you are so pretty plus only you know what i mean but you are so respectful to me and i thank you for that :lovehug:
    -ivy.98 yeah it isn't just because you are ridiculously attractive ik you know that :hugs: well ivy you are fab, for starters you put up with me (i would get a restraining order if i crushed on me tbh :lol:) and also you are lovely to me, so much love and you get so angry about anyone inrl who is nasty to me ty ivy xxx
    you top four are the people i love so much as you care

i can't possibly write something for you all (blame the bio homework :sigh:) but here you are (this is not a complete list cos i will have missed someone off :facepalm:)....
    -bluemadhatter
    -TheonlyMrsHolmes
    -Student403
    -thecatwithnohat
    -Illiberal Liberal
    -driftawaay </3
    -LeyK :ninja:
    -TheGreatImposter
    -apronedsamurai
    -Axel Johann
    -Alexion
    -StrawbAri
    -MrsSheldonCooper
    -Neuth
    -ByronicHero
    -Andy98
    -serah.exe
    -acupofgreentea
    -iEthan
    -SeanFM
    -these mods but i feel awkward tagging them bc they are powerful
    -Changing Skies
    -Black Rose
    -ShadowDweller
    -Bursting Bubbles
    Right i think that is everyone if it isn't i apologise but i'm getting a stiff shoulder xxxxxfeel so circlejerky again not my intention just trying to show u all i appreciate you all :lovehug:
    Awhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks cavy <3 you know how i feel about you

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I would like to thank Anon_98 for ditching me numerous times and confusing me further helping me with Maths :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Omg that's so sweeeeet :cry2: thaaaanks you're da best ! Let me do mes remerciements now

Thanks to you iEthan , for being my first TSR friend ! Thanks for believing in me (it means a lot <3) thanks for correcting my english , now I almost don't need it anymore ! <3 I really consider you as a "real" friend , you don't even know how much !! <3

Thanks to CleverSquirrel for being such a lovely person, you're a new friend but I bet it's for long !! <3

Thanks to ServantOfMorgoth for being my friend, you made me laugh when I desperatly wanted to (remember :lol: ?)

Thanks to WetWolvesBlab for giving me the best advices EVER in terms of anime ! You rock girl <3

Thanks to homeland.lsw , you remembered my birthday :lol:

Thanks to Amellia123 , playing HYE with ya was so fun ! <3
    I can't upvote so here 👍 hahaha. I'm thankful for you UNICORN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    BrokenLife - thank you for being my TSR bestie, so loving and sweet as always :hugs:
    Blondie987 - thank you for being so lovely to me
    Tinemither - thank you for listening, being supportive and kind
    whorace - thank you for making me and many others laugh, it truly makes such a difference xxx
    ServantOfMorgoth - thank you for being so nice to me
    nucdev - thank you for the funny videos, more funny to come!
    Indeterminate - thank you for mentioning me, I'm in awe of your achievements

Mal, I don't what account you're using now, but thank you for being the best brother here
    Ya Dunno, I also don't know what happened to you but you stand as my favourite troll and thank you for making me laugh at my lowest point xxx
    Why wouldn't I be nice to you pretty girl? 😁 Also you were nice to me when I most needed it or did you forget? 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    Mentioning people on here doesn't work so will just tag everyone instead

Incredible97 - I can't believe I forgot you at first :cry2: thank you for being such a good friend and being supportive

I am probably missing out someone too
    Aw thank you And same to you too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Why wouldn't I be nice to you pretty girl? 😁 Also you were nice to me when I most needed it or did you forget? 😊
    I do remember, are you better now? xxx
    You certainly seem to be having more fun here, like the snapchat name, LOL!! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Thank you to all these people because they have either:
    • Helped several students and deserve a lot of appreciation for it
    • Supported me when I was feeling down
    • Inspired me
    • Motivated me
    • Made me discover a different type of music/film
    • Interested me with your views on some sort of matter
    • Made TSR a more enjoyable place
    • Helped me with Vashikaran
    In no particular order...Love you all! :jumphug:
    Surprised you didn't tag me considering...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I do remember, are you better now? xxx
    You certainly seem to be having more fun here, like the snapchat name, LOL!! :lol:
    LOL I am. Did you add that username though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    LOL I am. Did you add that username though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol, no I don't have Snapchat, but I knew you were joking about it

ReputationRep:
    Lol, no I don't have Snapchat, but I knew you were joking about it
    Haha oh. Caught me 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    Mentioning people on here doesn't work so will just tag everyone instead.

cupcakes87 - for being my bestie and always being there for me, no matter what. Also, for putting up with me :lovehug:

BrokenLife - For being my new cricket buddy and being an amazing person

MacKay - We have had loads of cricket talks over the last few years that have been amazing and hopefully that continues!

The I-Soc - for being supportive and helpful when I needed you the most. Won't tag anyone cause then I will end up leaving someone out, but you know who you are

The Ex-Muslim soc - Again, for being supportive and helpful. Also, letting me come to the meets was probably one of the best things I have done. Also, for helping me when I needed you the most (pretty much everyone that is/was on the whatsApp group). Won't tag anyone again.

Indeterminate - for being an inspiring and helpful person

The Mental Health Society - For being such an amazing place where I have received a lot of help throughout my time on TSR. :hugs:

nucdev - For being a joker, pretty much :laugh:

Incredible97 - I can't believe I forgot you at first :cry2: thank you for being such a good friend and being supportive

I am probably missing out someone too
    A lovely post. Thank you so much.

And, yes, they'll definitely continue.

World Twenty20 baby!!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.