Turn on thread page Beta

I'd like to thank… watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Surprised you didn't tag me considering...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Considering what?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Not today... :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Considering what?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Not today... :console:
    That you're obsessed with me ofc 😏

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler:
    Show
    Below is what some may describe as a massive circlejerk post. Embrace it - spread the love. :awesome:

(Original post by Indeterminate)
    I'd like to thank:

- All of the users who've been tagged in this post for being so relentlessly nice/helpful/inspiring
    - Everyone on the support and community teams for the amazing work that they do! :awesome:
    - The various anons on the relationships forum for being so weird :rofl:
    - iEthan for creating this thread!
    I don't think I have to tell you that the sentiment is very much mutual. :yep:

Anon's right in that you are one of the nicest people on here - I'm always amazed at how kind you are to anyone and everyone and you hold a lot of thoughts on the world I not only respect, but really agree with.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - you're a real guddun. Thank you so much for everything you do on here and all the support you give others. :hugs:

(Original post by iEthan)
    Ethereal!!!! Oh no! I'm so sorry :cry: I knew I'd forget people you, Blondie987, ||TheUnknown||, Indeterminate, defenestrated and loads loads more Amellia123 (going to update this post of shame to hide my guilt :eek: ) acupofgreentea, Matrix123, Student403, TheOtherSide., Zacken, rhiifuu, ivybridge, ivy.98
    You had just sneakily repped me as well. :rofl:

Thank you. :awesome: As my list already demonstrates, likewise.

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    :jumphug: I know right... :gah:

Can't wait for it either :woo:

Eh, turned out a year 8 band won because they invited lots of friends and family to the battle of the bands... So we both missed nothing
    I actually intended to put you on my list and must have not put your username down - but you're a really cool person and I definitely thank you for being such a cool presence on TSR.

(Original post by Matrix123)
    Awww thanks! Same to you - you're a very kind person. I haven't spoken to you for ages! How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Indeterminate was just saying about how I haven't been around that much - apologies!

And I could never do justice to how kind you are - the consistently positive impact you have on the community and everythig you do for it is something I don't think anyone could ever thank you enough for. Honestly, I often still find myself surprised at how amazing you are even now, so thank you so much for being you. :hugs:

But thank you, that means so much - especially coming from you! And I've been okay, although exams are next week. :erm: How've you been?

(Original post by jshep000)
    Ayyy thanks CUP
    Upgraded to "a bit more than quite decent." :awesome:

No, seriously - you're cool and you have good taste in music. Also, you're quite funny. I thank you. :lol:

(Original post by BrokenLife)
    I'd like yo thank all who have tagged me

Also...here we go:

moment of truth for just being a great soul!
    Eternalflames for being my tsr bestie and so helpful
    CoolCavy for being a great friend and so caring
    toonervoustоtalk for being one of my loyal friends on tsr
    Ethereal World for being so supportive, lovely and funny
    acupofgreentea for being a cup of green tea haha but seriously always encouraging me and being so supportive
    Lord Samosa for making me laugh every time I read his posts
    mkap for making me realise that there are many like me who come from broken homes
    Alexion for the anon fail bants and for being so nice in general!
    Matrix123 for such positive thread(inspiring quotes one) and always repping me!
    Indeterminate for being so nice, positive and a true gentleman. For changing my perspective on men to some extent and of course, for giving me the reason to:fight: :flutter: :fight: :flutter:
    I love you, BL. :hugs:

You're such a lovely and sweet person and I admire you so much. :yep: It's an honour to be on that list. :hugs:

(Original post by Zargabaath)
    PRSOM :jumphug:
    :jumphug:

Glad you're back to posting regularly again. I've missed that Zarga sass. :awesome:

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    You doing a jump hug makes me :puke:
    Ethereal, please, Zarga and I are having a moment, it's rude to interrupt. :hand:

(Original post by Blondie987)
    You're so sweet!! I love this site (probably more than I should lol) partly for the academic advice but mainly for all the absolutely incredible people nice met you obviously included! :jumphug:
    You were one of the first friends I made on TSR, so you'll always be special to me.

I love you so much. You're seriously one of the kindest people I've ever encountered. :hugs: Also, you love Panic! even more than I do, which I can't help but admire. :awesome:

(Original post by undercxver)
    Thank you to all these people because they have either:
    • Helped several students and deserve a lot of appreciation for it
    • Supported me when I was feeling down
    • Inspired me
    • Motivated me
    • Made me discover a different type of music/film
    • Interested me with your views on some sort of matter
    • Made TSR a more enjoyable place
    • Helped me with Vashikaran
    In no particular order...Love you all! :jumphug:
    Love you, too! :hugs:

You're always so lovely and it's always really fun talking to you! :yep: Really admire you.

(Original post by Andy98)
    I'm honoured
    As you should be. I don't let just anyone on that list, you know. :noway: No, seriously - love you a lot. Thank you for being you. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Only have a few people to thank.

Thank you Plagioclase for being a great friend, and actually listening to my anime recommendations. Also for putting up with me when I'm being a pest. You da real MVP.

Thank you Anon_98 for being the sweetest human being on the planet. Your messages truly bring me joy and brighten my day. <3

Thank you TSR Mustafa for being terrible at mafia, and thus allowing me to shine more. Also, for introducing me to Erased. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    That you're obsessed with me ofc 😏

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't make me sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    A lovely post. Thank you so much.

And, yes, they'll definitely continue.

World Twenty20 baby!!!!
    No problem and I genuinely mean it, too.

Starts so soon! Gonna be amazing, hopefully!
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    x
    This is beyond sweet, you definitely deserve more thanks! I wouldn't have it any other way! You're way too kind Anon!! :hugs:

(Original post by acupofgreentea)
    x
    You're so kind cup (this is quite a nice nickname, I like it)!!! Thank you for your kind words and for silently agreeing to my rep pact :giggle: seriously though, I'm really glad we're friends!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Overspilling onto another post because the app messed up and deleted the last part of my original one.

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    Oh good grief this is gonna take a while, you ready? lol the cheese :getmecoat: *ahem* well in no particular order... (seriously it is just who pops into my scrambled brain first <3)......
    whipping out the tiny text ...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    -z33 ofc idk where to begin tbh, you know how much you mean to me, it is really lovely knowing someone actually is bothered about you and that you can talk to them whenever and i love talking to you, about anything tbh and ur music taste is good (yeah your songs are now on Spotify -trademark Black Rose-) so yeah xx
    -Jenx301 you are a breath of fresh air jen, ik you dont think you are but trust me after being surrounded by immature adolescents all day it is lovely talking to someone as mature and lovely as you. You make me feel so much better about things jen as you are older and just better in every way <3 love you jen :hugs:
    -BrokenLife lovely you are awesome seriously you actually care and this means the world to me, you are always so lovely even at like 3am when my pms come to you and trying not to be biased but you are so pretty plus only you know what i mean but you are so respectful to me and i thank you for that :lovehug:
    -ivy.98 yeah it isn't just because you are ridiculously attractive ik you know that :hugs: well ivy you are fab, for starters you put up with me (i would get a restraining order if i crushed on me tbh :lol:) and also you are lovely to me, so much love and you get so angry about anyone inrl who is nasty to me ty ivy xxx
    you top four are the people i love so much as you care

i can't possibly write something for you all (blame the bio homework :sigh:) but here you are (this is not a complete list cos i will have missed someone off :facepalm:)....
    -bluemadhatter
    -TheonlyMrsHolmes
    -Student403
    -thecatwithnohat
    -Illiberal Liberal
    -driftawaay </3
    -LeyK :ninja:
    -TheGreatImposter
    -apronedsamurai
    -Axel Johann
    -Alexion
    -StrawbAri
    -MrsSheldonCooper
    -Neuth
    -ByronicHero
    -Andy98
    -serah.exe
    -acupofgreentea
    -iEthan
    -SeanFM
    -these mods but i feel awkward tagging them bc they are powerful
    -Changing Skies
    -Black Rose
    -ShadowDweller
    -Bursting Bubbles
    Right i think that is everyone if it isn't i apologise but i'm getting a stiff shoulder xxxxx
    feel so circlejerky again not my intention just trying to show u all i appreciate you all :lovehug:
    Thanks, Cav! :jumphug:

You're genuinely such a sweetheart and so lovely, so thank you for your TSR presence.

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    acupofgreentea

CoolCavy

Thank you both so much!
    No, thank you! You appreciate IJ just as much as me and you always have my back on feminist-related things, so thank you. :hugs:

(Original post by Anon_98)
    Okay, this is obviously going to be mega long but I haven't showed how much I appreciate my friends on here in agessSSSSSSsSSsss (well probably not agesSSSsssSSSSs, but ...ages ) so anyway it's overdue. :crazy:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well, firstly I'd like to thank: iEthan thanks for being a really lovely user, even though we don't speak much I enjoy reading through your posts and you're always overly kind to me which I honestly appreciate. acupofgreentea thanks for being such a great person. I genuinely admire all your comments bc you manage to express your thoughts in such a cool way which i find admirable Indeterminate for being so incredibly nice! You're literally the absolute nicest person on this entire forum and it's amazing and you're amazing and thanks. Arkasia for always being there for me when I need you + for being an inspiration as well as such a cool writer + for being the absolute funniest TSRian on here - i don't think you get enough credit lmao + lots more- thank you.BookBird for making the Pinturillo thread + for all the other fun game threadss which were so much fun lol and for being so great + for always being unnecessarily kind to me. Carpe Diem Jay for being my favourite year 13-er bc of your hilarious posts + for making me feel so welcome! CoolCavy for just being so cute + livening up this entire forum with your personality. Fiduciam For being so so sooo kind + for always making me feel better about myself + being funny + just being you. Mochassassin For being one of the best female TSRians + for always supporting me with everything + I'm so glad you're a support team member now + you're pretty so I shall thank you for being pretty too. Plagioclase For being such a great mod as well as awesome person, gosh- all mods really need to be like you and also for being surprisingly funny + helpful + lovely + everything else. Puddles the Monkey For always sorting everything out + for helping me with lots of stuff + for being my favourite CT member bc of your kindness. SeanFM For being such a lovely individual, this site wouldn't be the same without you + for always giving lots of good advice to everyone + for being a fun person to speak with.somemightsay888 for being so great to talk to + kind + for making me feel like your inbox is my second home + making me actually cry with laughter, like tears, at 4:30am when I should be asleep - thank you. Other people that I'd like to thank lots + lots - :lovehug: Plantagenet Crown Leukocyte RayApparently usycool1
    Well, I don't think I managed to portray my gratitude v well. :cry: I guess I tried + I'm so incredibly sorry if I've missed anyone out..I definitely know I have but.. :sigh:- that also took me a really long time to type out, i hope it'll actually send now. btw, it doesn't mean that I'm being ungrateful for your presence rather my brain has failed me once again. It always seems to be the case when I attempt making these kind of posts, doesn't help that I'm simultaneously trying to revise vectors. Lastly and most importantly, thank you all a whole lot for caring + being able to put up with such an annoying person- wouldn't be able to do it myself. I genuinely love you all lots. <3
    Anon, you are kind to extents I can't even fathom sometimes - you're always so lovely and always spreading so much niceness throughout the community. I couldn't even begin to express how grateful I am for how you are toward others (including me) on here and how much I love you.

You are an amazing writer and please don't feel embarrassed by the birthday situation - you saw balloons as my avatar and wished me a happy birthday on the offchance, I can't even express how amazed I am that you'd care that much, even if it wasn't actually my birthday.

Seriously, thank you so much for being you. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Oh look a tag fest.

I'd like to thank elliemayxo for getting manbearpig banned.
    beeeeeeeeetch.
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by malicious1)
    Oh look a tag fest.

beeeeeeeeetch.
    Be still, O rude one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Be still, O rude one.
    I'm the nicest of them all.

ReputationRep:
    Oh look a tag fest.

beeeeeeeeetch.
    Lol how did that happen?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol how did that happen?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nothing, newb.

ReputationRep:
    nothing, newb.
    Malicious is a fitting name for you and lol I'm not as new as you think.

ReputationRep:
    Malicious is a fitting name for you and lol I'm not as new as you think.
    herm herm tell me more :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    herm herm tell me more :holmes:
    I'm a a demon of the ancient world. All feared me.

ReputationRep:
    right
    n who repped u

ReputationRep:
    Balrog

:afraid:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by apronedsamurai)
    These nominations are for those members who conspicuously by gallantry and intrepidity, have embodied, expressed, upheld and promoted the underlying ethos and dignity of the fabric of this site and by extension its community.
    I mean it beats 'bloody dictator mods' :lol:

Thank you for the kind words though!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Oh good grief this is gonna take a while, you ready? lol the cheese :getmecoat: *ahem* well in no particular order... (seriously it is just who pops into my scrambled brain first <3)......
    whipping out the tiny text ...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    -z33 ofc idk where to begin tbh, you know how much you mean to me, it is really lovely knowing someone actually is bothered about you and that you can talk to them whenever and i love talking to you, about anything tbh and ur music taste is good (yeah your songs are now on Spotify -trademark Black Rose-) so yeah xx
    -Jenx301 you are a breath of fresh air jen, ik you dont think you are but trust me after being surrounded by immature adolescents all day it is lovely talking to someone as mature and lovely as you. You make me feel so much better about things jen as you are older and just better in every way <3 love you jen :hugs:
    -BrokenLife lovely you are awesome seriously you actually care and this means the world to me, you are always so lovely even at like 3am when my pms come to you and trying not to be biased but you are so pretty plus only you know what i mean but you are so respectful to me and i thank you for that :lovehug:
    -ivy.98 yeah it isn't just because you are ridiculously attractive ik you know that :hugs: well ivy you are fab, for starters you put up with me (i would get a restraining order if i crushed on me tbh :lol:) and also you are lovely to me, so much love and you get so angry about anyone inrl who is nasty to me ty ivy xxx
    you top four are the people i love so much as you care

i can't possibly write something for you all (blame the bio homework :sigh:) but here you are (this is not a complete list cos i will have missed someone off :facepalm:)....
    -bluemadhatter
    -TheonlyMrsHolmes
    -Student403
    -thecatwithnohat
    -Illiberal Liberal
    -driftawaay </3
    -LeyK :ninja:
    -TheGreatImposter
    -apronedsamurai
    -Axel Johann
    -Alexion
    -StrawbAri
    -MrsSheldonCooper
    -Neuth
    -ByronicHero
    -Andy98
    -serah.exe
    -acupofgreentea
    -iEthan
    -SeanFM
    -these mods but i feel awkward tagging them bc they are powerful
    -Changing Skies
    -Black Rose
    -ShadowDweller
    -Bursting Bubbles
    Right i think that is everyone if it isn't i apologise but i'm getting a stiff shoulder xxxxx
    feel so circlejerky again not my intention just trying to show u all i appreciate you all :lovehug:
    Thanks buddy

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2016
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.