Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    I'd like to thank ForestShadow for his fantastic new thread! It definitely made me smile and I'm sure it will spread a lot of positivity
    Thanks A LOT man appreciate it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Thanks A LOT man appreciate it
    Any time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
    I would like to thank:
    ILuvAipomZ - For being the girl of my dreams & best friend ^_- :hugs:
    BookBird - For being my great friend as well as the crazy girl she is that i admire rofl
    Imperion - For being a great buddy
    Alexion - For being an amazing friend all the way who is also absolutely amazing!
    Changing Skies - For helping me with stuff and talking to me bc shes a goddess
    thecatwithnohat - For talking to me and following me ;D you Ma'am are royalty ;D
    FrenchUnicorn - For being my unicorn that farts rainbows when i fly it
    I hope that you are enjoying Mirai Nikki :ahee: :hugs:

(Original post by defenestrated)
    zanner

for being a gr8 person !!
    omg no u !!!!!!

:')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookBird)
    I hope that you are enjoying Mirai Nikki :ahee: :hugs:
    yes i am ;D thank youuu just been so busy with revision havent had time to watch more rofl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    @Ananaz- For all the conversations we've had and for being there in general and making me laugh until my stomach hurts. Love you to pieces for it.
    CoolCavy- For being so so nice.
    leavingthecity- for all the skincare tips
    Supersaps- for all those pictures of your son- he's literally a human cherub
    Alexion- coz you so cute
    Plantagenet Crown- For all the 11 gemmer reps :love:
    SeanFM- for being so amazing
    TheonlyMrsHolmes- Because of cake
    REMLewis- Also because of cake
    Precious Illusions - For being a great listener
    Changing Skies - For being so lovely.
    Student403- Your posts kill me

I think I'm done. If I have missed out anyone, I am so sorry there are too many lovely people on tsr
    Yesss I'm first in the list
    Make way bishes
    But honestly, no problems. It's a joy talking to you! :hugs: We talked so much you'd and our conversations are way too fun you'd think we've known each other since forever! Love you too bbz :fan:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I've done a post like this not too long ago so I'll probably end up tagging a lot of the same users and saying similar things. In alphabetical order as there are so many of them

aamirac for showing that there are people out there who enjoy mechanics as well as being one of the most hardworking people I know - coming home at silly times and taking extra classes and watching things in religion classes - as well as repping me often and and posting on my wall - massve thank you!

Blondie987 for being so awesome and for letting me crush on her :love: :fan: but really being sensible, same age, gives good advice about relationships, studies what I can only imagine to be a very difficult degree and has great ambitions. :borat:

georgiaswift for speaking sense and calling people out on rubbish and being helpful/sensible/rational.

iEthan for making this thread and making a completely positive change to this place. Never seen anything negative or bad or any reason to dislike him!

IFoundWonderland for being my first TSR friend. :rofl:

jamestg for being a legend.

Mayhem™ for his GYG blog, COD references and all of that.

MrsSheldonCooper for reminding me of BBT and talking about pzizas and pizza ladies :drool: as well as posting funny/random/relatable things and being the most interesting person that I've never gotten to know.

TeeEm for sharing lovely images, including his cats and funny looking men, as well as being really helpful in the Maths/welcome forum but that is nothing new.

the bear for all of the innuendos, Maths help and the rep. :love:

TheonlyMrsHolmes for speaking sense, for being a lovely person with nice interests and most importantly, being up at silly times.

SophieSmall for speaking a lot of sense and knowing a lot about life and relationships and being a genuine, no holds barred type of person.

Student403 for being so funny and repping me a lot :adore: :adore:

Ya Dunno for the few lovely messages that he has sent me and being nice to some members of TSR.

Missing loads of people but I can't think of them at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    I've done a post like this not too long ago so I'll probably end up tagging a lot of the same users and saying similar things. In alphabetical order as there are so many of them

aamirac for showing that there are people out there who enjoy mechanics as well as being one of the most hardworking people I know - coming home at silly times and taking extra classes and watching things in religion classes - as well as repping me often and and posting on my wall - massve thank you!

Blondie987 for being so awesome and for letting me crush on her :love: :fan: but really being sensible, same age, gives good advice about relationships, studies what I can only imagine to be a very difficult degree and has great ambitions. :borat:

georgiaswift for speaking sense and calling people out on rubbish and being helpful/sensible/rational.

MrsSheldonCooper for reminding me of BBT and talking about pzizas and pizza ladies :drool: as well as posting funny/random/relatable things and being the most interesting person that I've never gotten to know.

TeeEm for sharing lovely images, including his cats and funny looking men, as well as being really helpful in the Maths/welcome forum but that is nothing new.

TheonlyMrsHolmes for speaking sense, for being a lovely person with nice interests and most importantly, being up at silly times.

SophieSmall for speaking a lot of sense and knowing a lot about life and relationships and being a genuine, no holds barred type of person.

Ya Dunno for the few lovely messages that he has sent me and being nice to some members of TSR.

Thank you

What does no holds barred mean though?

ReputationRep:

:jumphug:You're awesome as well! I'll need to make my own list, haven't got round to that yet but obviously when I do you'll be in it,
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I like to read all of your posts in this thread, it makes me so very happy :yep:

ReputationRep:

Thank you, especially for the end part! :giggle::giggle::giggle:

:loveduck:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Thank you

What does no holds barred mean though?
    I am infamous for misusing/misinterpreting idioms :getmecoat:

But kind of saying what you want to say, being honest, straight up etc.

ReputationRep:
    I am infamous for misusing/misinterpreting idioms :getmecoat:

But kind of saying what you want to say, being honest etc.
    haha it's okay

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

So I don't normally get involved with these because I don't want to forget people I love because that would be worse than endorsing all the people I do love. However, I'm feeling a bit fragile, and can't sleep due to an inappropriately timed nap so I'm gonna do this. There are a LOT of people I love and adore on here but I had to figure out a meritocratic way of doing this so I thought I would incorporate the 'who has quoted you most' (found here) feature on TSR...and as it happens- all of the people on this list were people I would have mentioned anyway if doing it more randomly. I'm sorry to the people I adore that aren't here but you're gonna need to up your quote game :yep:

In no particular order (although maybe slightly based on the order of quotes):

Hydeman- For lubricating me with his gems on a regular basis. For ramping up our friendship on realisation that I have boobs :hide:. For having the highest quote rate of me because of all of our heated but respectful arguments. Keep your :beard: game strong.

Zargabaath- For turning me into an egocentric TSR girl becase of his non-physical admiration of me and awful anon-failure. For being the worse half of ZargaWorld and for inevitably losing our "race" to 10 gems.

ZuluK- For being a thirsty slut and stealing my 1000th post and revelling in it . For our ability to joke and be brutal to each other but know deep down that we love each other

Student403- For his amazing avatar- now recently upgraded. For managing to be hilarious, constructive, intelligent AND satirical. For also being so supportive to me in my 'early' days and especially for his motivation and support of my blog.

Andy98- For being generally so sweet and nice to not only me, but a lot of people on here. For spreading positive and genuine vibes. For making me look like a prude in comparison to his flirting :sexface:

SeanFM- for being a fellow Bath Student and allowing me to live vicariously through him. For always making me alugh with his jokes and for choosing me as one of his faves on a thread the other day- that touched me

Blondie987- For being so wonderful, sweet and supportive. For showing great insight and empathy to everyone on TSR on a range of subjects and for being part of my 'imaginary' threesome of me, her and Cup. :ahee:

NucDev- ouremailbantsisoneofthebestthing sa... ebomb.inlove

Alexion- For being so great, nice, and easy to talk to. For his use of :unimpressed: and for making me laugh ridiculously hard when he anon failed TWICE. :rofl:

the bear- For out everstrong pun games on a variety of topics, and of course for his sharp and witty remarks. For never succumbing to negativity or baiting, and just doing his thing which is hilarious.

DiddyDec- For his starring role in "The Revenant" thread where reps were in abundance and for his passionate advocacy of its reinstatement. For always being honest about his opinions, even if I sometimes disagree with him :giggle:

Homeland.lsw- For being super nice and despite claiming to just stalk me, his position in the top quoters suggests otherwise :awesome: And also for wanting to go back and live in the same era with me. :beard:

BrokenLife- For being beautiful and lovely and honest and open. For our bonding over her :fight: :flutter: :fight: and for making me die with laughter every time she does it. For how sweet and trustworthy she is.

JosB- Well, Admittedly, out of everyone on the list you aren't exactly one of my favourite users :rofl: you know why you're in there- we constantly argue and disagree with each other but I think deep down we do have a mutual love and respect. There is a certain je ne sais quoi about you which is probably that you're French.

Awesome Genius- A recent addition and one I feel quite conflicted over. His persona and attitude on here is pretty tiring and not all that funny either and he has also started trying to talk to me all the time and making attention seeking threads about it. However, I do believe that maybe deep down, beneath that stupid yellow face, is a decent and genuine guy. And I like how quickly he has got thirsty for me :rofl:

z33- For being, along with Student403 my first real friend on TSR. I literally admire everything she says- so witty. I love how she is able to brain spill and laugh at herself- she's humble and very open to learning new things and she always makes me feel good about my blog and being on TSR (when I get depressed about the negativity on here sometimes) and I just love her.

INDETERMINATE- he's not actually in my most quoted list but on reflection he is the one user I am going to make an exception for. He is amazingly nice and the things he says are often very profound and insightful. He is a true gentleman and is one of the reasons that me and BrokenLife have struck up a friendship (and hopefully more :perv:) and so he deserves this. He's also amazingly intelligent but graceful and humble with it. What isn't to like? Really hope Indeterlife manifests :yep:

Last but not least:

acupofgreentea- I literally do not know where to start- she is amazing!! right from the beginning we had a bond, over Jezzer - that old dp tho :drool:, over tea obvs, and also Brooklyn nine nine- Peralta is MINE :fight:. But now she is my actual confidante and irl I actually need her just like I do a 'real' friend. I still have no clue who she is behind Cup, but I like that- she is one of the few people in my life who I have met and can be completely honest with and not feel judged. Also for being my future wife in our threeway set up with Awesome Genius- making roti and living the dream. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Spoiler:
    Show

So I don't normally get involved with these because I don't want to forget people I love because that would be worse than endorsing all the people I do love. However, I'm feeling a bit fragile, and can't sleep due to an inappropriately timed nap so I'm gonna do this. There are a LOT of people I love and adore on here but I had to figure out a meritocratic way of doing this so I thought I would incorporate the 'who has quoted you most' (found here) feature on TSR...and as it happens- all of the people on this list were people I would have mentioned anyway if doing it more randomly. I'm sorry to the people I adore that aren't here but you're gonna need to up your quote game :yep:

Hydeman- For lubricating me with his gems on a regular basis. For ramping up our friendship on realisation that I have boobs :hide:. For having the highest quote rate of me because of all of our heated but respectful arguments. Keep your :beard: game strong.

Zargabaath- For turning me into an egocentric TSR girl becase of his non-physical admiration of me and awful anon-failure. For being the worse half of ZargaWorld and for inevitably losing our "race" to 10 gems.

ZuluK- For being a thirsty slut and stealing my 1000th post and revelling in it . For our ability to joke and be brutal to each other but know deep down that we love each other

Student403- For his amazing avatar- now recently upgraded. For managing to be hilarious, constructive, intelligent AND satirical. For also being so supportive to me in my 'early' days and especially for his motivation and support of my blog.

Andy98- For being generally so sweet and nice to not only me, but a lot of people on here. For spreading positive and genuine vibes. For making me look like a prude in comparison to his flirting :sexface:

SeanFM- for being a fellow Bath Student and allowing me to live vicariously through him. For always making me alugh with his jokes and for choosing me as one of his faves on a thread the other day- that touched me

Blondie987- For being so wonderful, sweet and supportive. For showing great insight and empathy to everyone on TSR on a range of subjects and for being part of my 'imaginary' threesome of me, her and Cup. :ahee:

Alexion- For being so great, nice, and easy to talk to. For his use of :unimpressed: and for making me laugh ridiculously hard when he anon failed TWICE. :rofl:

the bear- For out everstrong pun games on a variety of topics, and of course for his sharp and witty remarks. For never succumbing to negativity or baiting, and just doing his thing which is hilarious.

DiddyDec- For his starring role in "The Revenant" thread where reps were in abundance and for his passionate advocacy of its reinstatement. For always being honest about his opinions, even if I sometimes disagree with him :giggle:

Homeland.lsw- For being super nice and despite claiming to just stalk me, his position in the top quoters suggests otherwise :awesome: And also for wanting to go back and live in the same era with me. :beard:

BrokenLife- For being beautiful and lovely and honest and open. For our bonding over her :fight: :flutter: :fight: and for making me die with laughter every time she does it. For how sweet and trustworthy she is.

JosB- Well, Admittedly, out of everyone on the list you aren't exactly one of my favourite users :rofl: you know why you're in there- we constantly argue and disagree with each other but I think deep down we do have a mutual love and respect. There is a certain je ne sais quoi about you which is probably that you're French.

Awesome Genius- A recent addition and one I feel quite conflicted over. His persona and attitude on here is pretty tiring and not all that funny either and he has also started trying to talk to me all the time and making attention seeking threads about it. However, I do believe that maybe deep down, beneath that stupid yellow face, is a decent and genuine guy. And I like how quickly he has got thirsty for me :rofl:

z33- For being, along with Student403 my first real friend on TSR. I literally admire everything she says- so witty. I love how she is able to brain spill and laugh at herself- she's humble and very open to learning new things and she always makes me feel good about my blog and being on TSR (when I get depressed about the negativity on here sometimes) and I just love her.

Last but not least:

acupofgreentea- I literally do not know where to start- she is amazing!! right from the beginning we had a bond, over Jezzer - that old dp tho :drool:, over tea obvs, and also Brooklyn nine nine- Peralta is MINE :fight:. But now she is my actual confidante and irl I actually need her just like I do a 'real' friend. I still have no clue who she is behind Cup, but I like that- she is one of the few people in my life who I have met and can be completely honest with and not feel judged. Also for being my future wife in our threeway set up with Awesome Genius- making roti and living the dream. :teehee:

peacockfeatherboycantrepethereal [email protected]anscamartists
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Spoiler:
    Show

Last but not least:

:cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    :cry:
    It's a meritocracy. No sympathy whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    nucdevneedstoputareminderinhisph on...epwhore.doublebluff
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I learned a new word today!

ReputationRep:
    Unfollowed.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.