The Student Room Group

I'd like to thank…

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ravioliyears
I could only possible say thank you to a few people, and they are:
@iEthan , @SubZero~, @Dabo_26 and @Zacken, four of the most sweetest guys I've spoken to on TSR and @nucdev @malicious1 , my two bhai's.

Also, @Andy98 , @homeland.lsw, @Cremated_Spatula for making me laugh (and homeland for your incredible memes) and @CoolCavy , just always so sweet and kind to me.

Thank you @iEthan , @acupofgreentea and @Indeterminate for tagging and mentioning me.

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ethereal World

Spoiler

Aww! Ethereal! You're so sweet! :jumphug:
@Dead_again for being such a spectacular artist.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Impressive
@Dead_again for being such a spectacular artist.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your ability to be sarcastic is unparalleled.
Original post by Blondie987
Aww! Ethereal! You're so sweet! :jumphug:

Awww Blondie! You bring out the best in me :yep:

Love love love xxx

Spoiler

Nice to see I left such a lasting impression, chica.
Original post by like_marmite
Nice to see I left such a lasting impression, chica.

Lol- actually you were the only person in the quoted list I didn't put in- because I didn't want to highlight the fact that this is you. ygm?

You know the impression you've made is more than lasting :colone:
Lol- actually you were the only person in the quoted list I didn't put in- because I didn't want to highlight the fact that this is you. ygm?

You know the impression you've made is more than lasting :colone:

I just thought we have a chicks before dicks thing going for us. I mean, it's okay. Just a little disheartening.

I'll get over it.
Original post by like_marmite
I just thought we have a chicks before dicks thing going for us. I mean, it's okay. Just a little disheartening.

I'll get over it.

I thought we had a chicks with dicks thing going for us but hey it seems like we've been on the wrong page with a lot of stuff recently.
I thought we had a chicks with dicks thing going for us but hey it seems like we've been on the wrong page with a lot of stuff recently.

Hahahah. Well played.

Spoiler

I would apologise for incoming circlejerkness, but honestly, what did you expect coming to a thread like this? It's like those who go on lesbian girlfriend tags and then complain there are two girls kissing. :lol: Ethereal deserves this, okay? Let it be. :u:

Spoiler

I'd like to thank @Username002 for making this all possible...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by homeland.lsw
First of all thanks Ethan about my game! :colondollar: Just wish I had the time to continue it!! :lol:

Anyway the people I would like to thank are (in no particular order)
@z33- the sweetest user ever, literally doesn't say a negative thing at all, also enjoy our funny little chats here and there :hugs:
@CoolCavy literally nothing bad could be said about her ^_^, she always has a way of brightening up my day even if she isn't directly talking to me...
@iEthan, what can I say, you helped with my history, albeit through motivation, but that's still something!! :lol:
@FrenchUnicorn for helping me with, French and just generally saying the right things! Hope you go off to Prague :goodluck:
@ivy.98 and @Mayhem™, Mayhem, you all speak so eloquently and maturely for being in year 11 whilst still being witty here and there. What's your secret! And Ivy, another ray of Germanic/Polish sunshine!! :colondollar: Also thank you for putting up with my constant reference to princessa but dayum they are just :teehee:
@TheOtherSide. for practically being my twin, I don't want to reveal too much, but apparently the world is incredibly small :ahee: Can't wait for the concert...:wink: Also did you hear what happened in the Battle of the Bands? :puke:
@Inexorably gives me a right laugh, I had a doughnut for breakfast today (ok multiple and let's just say, I am hooked!!!, still hate bread though...:colonhash:
@LeyK, your batman skills are pretty on point for getting my name correct (almost!) also, your a fun dood
@Axel Johann, I think you are the game master of TSR, and always, speak sense, no matter what!!!
@Ethereal World, I don't outright talk to you, but from what I have stalked seen you seem like a pretty cool person, for some reason, your posts just make me laugh :unsure:
@Blondie987, I don't really talk to you so much either, but you seem to know where your brain is and I like that :lol: You always give sound advice and definitely have made start to think more about becoming a vegan :biggrin:
@serah.exe your gifs are on fleek...

I have 100% missed so many users but that's all I could think of at them moment!!

awww thank you so much hun!! :h::h:
Original post by CoolCavy
Oh good grief this is gonna take a while, you ready? lol the cheese :getmecoat: *ahem* well in no particular order... (seriously it is just who pops into my scrambled brain first <3)......
whipping out the tiny text :colone:...

Spoiler

Right i think that is everyone :redface: if it isn't i apologise but i'm getting a stiff shoulder :colondollar: xxxxx
feel so circlejerky again :redface: not my intention just trying to show u all i appreciate you all :lovehug:

cavvvv!!:lovehug::lovehug::lovehug:thank u, that literally made my day ^^ ly <333

ps i will reply to your pms later xxx
Original post by ivy.98
cavvvv!!:lovehug::lovehug::lovehug:thank u, that literally made my day ^^ ly <333

ps i will reply to your pms later xxx

awwww ivy :colondollar: it has made my day that i could make ur day :giggle: xxx awww ly2 ivy :lovehug: x
dw sweetheart whenever u have time :h: x
awwww ivy :colondollar: it has made my day that i could make ur day :giggle: xxx awww ly2 ivy :lovehug: x
dw sweetheart whenever u have time :h: x

i thought you vanished coolcavy LOL, you back from the dead ?
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
i thought you vanished coolcavy LOL, you back from the dead ?

yes it is i, GhostCavy :iiam:
[scroll]

[/scroll]

Spoiler

yes it is i, GhostCavy :iiam:
[scroll]

[/scroll]

Spoiler

you poo face you left me :frown: TSR needs you
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
you poo face you left me :frown: TSR needs you

awwww :cry2: loool 'poo face' :rofl: the hurt :cry: xDDDD
awww xD it is coping just fine without me lol (and shhh i am still here :shh: just floating about :yum:) x
awwww :cry2: loool 'poo face' :rofl: the hurt :cry: xDDDD
awww xD it is coping just fine without me lol (and shhh i am still here :shh: just floating about :yum:) x

rofl sorry if that hurt you ;o and noooo i mean come back for real! pleaseeeeeeeee

Quick Reply

Latest