Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    I could only possible say thank you to a few people, and they are:
    iEthan , SubZero~, Dabo_26 and Zacken, four of the most sweetest guys I've spoken to on TSR and nucdev malicious1 , my two bhai's.

Also, Andy98 , homeland.lsw, Cremated_Spatula for making me laugh (and homeland for your incredible memes) and CoolCavy , just always so sweet and kind to me.

Thank you iEthan , acupofgreentea and Indeterminate for tagging and mentioning me.
    :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Spoiler:
    Show

So I don't normally get involved with these because I don't want to forget people I love because that would be worse than endorsing all the people I do love. However, I'm feeling a bit fragile, and can't sleep due to an inappropriately timed nap so I'm gonna do this. There are a LOT of people I love and adore on here but I had to figure out a meritocratic way of doing this so I thought I would incorporate the 'who has quoted you most' (found here) feature on TSR...and as it happens- all of the people on this list were people I would have mentioned anyway if doing it more randomly. I'm sorry to the people I adore that aren't here but you're gonna need to up your quote game :yep:

In no particular order (although maybe slightly based on the order of quotes):

Hydeman- For lubricating me with his gems on a regular basis. For ramping up our friendship on realisation that I have boobs :hide:. For having the highest quote rate of me because of all of our heated but respectful arguments. Keep your :beard: game strong.

Zargabaath- For turning me into an egocentric TSR girl becase of his non-physical admiration of me and awful anon-failure. For being the worse half of ZargaWorld and for inevitably losing our "race" to 10 gems.

ZuluK- For being a thirsty slut and stealing my 1000th post and revelling in it . For our ability to joke and be brutal to each other but know deep down that we love each other

Student403- For his amazing avatar- now recently upgraded. For managing to be hilarious, constructive, intelligent AND satirical. For also being so supportive to me in my 'early' days and especially for his motivation and support of my blog.

Andy98- For being generally so sweet and nice to not only me, but a lot of people on here. For spreading positive and genuine vibes. For making me look like a prude in comparison to his flirting :sexface:

SeanFM- for being a fellow Bath Student and allowing me to live vicariously through him. For always making me alugh with his jokes and for choosing me as one of his faves on a thread the other day- that touched me

Blondie987- For being so wonderful, sweet and supportive. For showing great insight and empathy to everyone on TSR on a range of subjects and for being part of my 'imaginary' threesome of me, her and Cup. :ahee:

NucDev- ouremailbantsisoneofthebestthing sa... ebomb.inlove

Alexion- For being so great, nice, and easy to talk to. For his use of :unimpressed: and for making me laugh ridiculously hard when he anon failed TWICE. :rofl:

the bear- For out everstrong pun games on a variety of topics, and of course for his sharp and witty remarks. For never succumbing to negativity or baiting, and just doing his thing which is hilarious.

DiddyDec- For his starring role in "The Revenant" thread where reps were in abundance and for his passionate advocacy of its reinstatement. For always being honest about his opinions, even if I sometimes disagree with him :giggle:

Homeland.lsw- For being super nice and despite claiming to just stalk me, his position in the top quoters suggests otherwise :awesome: And also for wanting to go back and live in the same era with me. :beard:

BrokenLife- For being beautiful and lovely and honest and open. For our bonding over her :fight: :flutter: :fight: and for making me die with laughter every time she does it. For how sweet and trustworthy she is.

JosB- Well, Admittedly, out of everyone on the list you aren't exactly one of my favourite users :rofl: you know why you're in there- we constantly argue and disagree with each other but I think deep down we do have a mutual love and respect. There is a certain je ne sais quoi about you which is probably that you're French.

Awesome Genius- A recent addition and one I feel quite conflicted over. His persona and attitude on here is pretty tiring and not all that funny either and he has also started trying to talk to me all the time and making attention seeking threads about it. However, I do believe that maybe deep down, beneath that stupid yellow face, is a decent and genuine guy. And I like how quickly he has got thirsty for me :rofl:

z33- For being, along with Student403 my first real friend on TSR. I literally admire everything she says- so witty. I love how she is able to brain spill and laugh at herself- she's humble and very open to learning new things and she always makes me feel good about my blog and being on TSR (when I get depressed about the negativity on here sometimes) and I just love her.

INDETERMINATE- he's not actually in my most quoted list but on reflection he is the one user I am going to make an exception for. He is amazingly nice and the things he says are often very profound and insightful. He is a true gentleman and is one of the reasons that me and BrokenLife have struck up a friendship (and hopefully more :perv:) and so he deserves this. He's also amazingly intelligent but graceful and humble with it. What isn't to like? Really hope Indeterlife manifests :yep:

Last but not least:

acupofgreentea- I literally do not know where to start- she is amazing!! right from the beginning we had a bond, over Jezzer - that old dp tho :drool:, over tea obvs, and also Brooklyn nine nine- Peralta is MINE :fight:. But now she is my actual confidante and irl I actually need her just like I do a 'real' friend. I still have no clue who she is behind Cup, but I like that- she is one of the few people in my life who I have met and can be completely honest with and not feel judged. Also for being my future wife in our threeway set up with Awesome Genius- making roti and living the dream. :teehee:

Aww! Ethereal! You're so sweet! :jumphug:

Dead_again for being such a spectacular artist.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    Dead_again for being such a spectacular artist.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your ability to be sarcastic is unparalleled.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Aww! Ethereal! You're so sweet! :jumphug:
    Awww Blondie! You bring out the best in me :yep:

Love love love xxx

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

So I don't normally get involved with these because I don't want to forget people I love because that would be worse than endorsing all the people I do love. However, I'm feeling a bit fragile, and can't sleep due to an inappropriately timed nap so I'm gonna do this. There are a LOT of people I love and adore on here but I had to figure out a meritocratic way of doing this so I thought I would incorporate the 'who has quoted you most' (found here) feature on TSR...and as it happens- all of the people on this list were people I would have mentioned anyway if doing it more randomly. I'm sorry to the people I adore that aren't here but you're gonna need to up your quote game :yep:

Hydeman- For lubricating me with his gems on a regular basis. For ramping up our friendship on realisation that I have boobs :hide:. For having the highest quote rate of me because of all of our heated but respectful arguments. Keep your :beard: game strong.

Zargabaath- For turning me into an egocentric TSR girl becase of his non-physical admiration of me and awful anon-failure. For being the worse half of ZargaWorld and for inevitably losing our "race" to 10 gems.

ZuluK- For being a thirsty slut and stealing my 1000th post and revelling in it . For our ability to joke and be brutal to each other but know deep down that we love each other

Student403- For his amazing avatar- now recently upgraded. For managing to be hilarious, constructive, intelligent AND satirical. For also being so supportive to me in my 'early' days and especially for his motivation and support of my blog.

Andy98- For being generally so sweet and nice to not only me, but a lot of people on here. For spreading positive and genuine vibes. For making me look like a prude in comparison to his flirting :sexface:

SeanFM- for being a fellow Bath Student and allowing me to live vicariously through him. For always making me alugh with his jokes and for choosing me as one of his faves on a thread the other day- that touched me

Blondie987- For being so wonderful, sweet and supportive. For showing great insight and empathy to everyone on TSR on a range of subjects and for being part of my 'imaginary' threesome of me, her and Cup. :ahee:

Alexion- For being so great, nice, and easy to talk to. For his use of :unimpressed: and for making me laugh ridiculously hard when he anon failed TWICE. :rofl:

the bear- For out everstrong pun games on a variety of topics, and of course for his sharp and witty remarks. For never succumbing to negativity or baiting, and just doing his thing which is hilarious.

DiddyDec- For his starring role in "The Revenant" thread where reps were in abundance and for his passionate advocacy of its reinstatement. For always being honest about his opinions, even if I sometimes disagree with him :giggle:

Homeland.lsw- For being super nice and despite claiming to just stalk me, his position in the top quoters suggests otherwise :awesome: And also for wanting to go back and live in the same era with me. :beard:

BrokenLife- For being beautiful and lovely and honest and open. For our bonding over her :fight: :flutter: :fight: and for making me die with laughter every time she does it. For how sweet and trustworthy she is.

JosB- Well, Admittedly, out of everyone on the list you aren't exactly one of my favourite users :rofl: you know why you're in there- we constantly argue and disagree with each other but I think deep down we do have a mutual love and respect. There is a certain je ne sais quoi about you which is probably that you're French.

Awesome Genius- A recent addition and one I feel quite conflicted over. His persona and attitude on here is pretty tiring and not all that funny either and he has also started trying to talk to me all the time and making attention seeking threads about it. However, I do believe that maybe deep down, beneath that stupid yellow face, is a decent and genuine guy. And I like how quickly he has got thirsty for me :rofl:

z33- For being, along with Student403 my first real friend on TSR. I literally admire everything she says- so witty. I love how she is able to brain spill and laugh at herself- she's humble and very open to learning new things and she always makes me feel good about my blog and being on TSR (when I get depressed about the negativity on here sometimes) and I just love her.

INDETERMINATE- he's not actually in my most quoted list but on reflection he is the one user I am going to make an exception for. He is amazingly nice and the things he says are often very profound and insightful. He is a true gentleman and is one of the reasons that me and BrokenLife have struck up a friendship (and hopefully more :perv:) and so he deserves this. He's also amazingly intelligent but graceful and humble with it. What isn't to like? Really hope Indeterlife manifests :yep:

Last but not least:

acupofgreentea- I literally do not know where to start- she is amazing!! right from the beginning we had a bond, over Jezzer - that old dp tho :drool:, over tea obvs, and also Brooklyn nine nine- Peralta is MINE :fight:. But now she is my actual confidante and irl I actually need her just like I do a 'real' friend. I still have no clue who she is behind Cup, but I like that- she is one of the few people in my life who I have met and can be completely honest with and not feel judged. Also for being my future wife in our threeway set up with Awesome Genius- making roti and living the dream. :teehee:

Nice to see I left such a lasting impression, chica.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by like_marmite)
    Nice to see I left such a lasting impression, chica.
    Lol- actually you were the only person in the quoted list I didn't put in- because I didn't want to highlight the fact that this is you. ygm?

You know the impression you've made is more than lasting

ReputationRep:
    Lol- actually you were the only person in the quoted list I didn't put in- because I didn't want to highlight the fact that this is you. ygm?

You know the impression you've made is more than lasting
    I just thought we have a chicks before dicks thing going for us. I mean, it's okay. Just a little disheartening.

I'll get over it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by like_marmite)
    I just thought we have a chicks before dicks thing going for us. I mean, it's okay. Just a little disheartening.

I'll get over it.
    I thought we had a chicks with dicks thing going for us but hey it seems like we've been on the wrong page with a lot of stuff recently.

ReputationRep:
    I thought we had a chicks with dicks thing going for us but hey it seems like we've been on the wrong page with a lot of stuff recently.
    Hahahah. Well played.

Spoiler:
    Show

Last but not least:

I would apologise for incoming circlejerkness, but honestly, what did you expect coming to a thread like this? It's like those who go on lesbian girlfriend tags and then complain there are two girls kissing. :lol: Ethereal deserves this, okay? Let it be.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't even know what to say to this - I still feel on the verge of crying, how are you so lovely? :hugs:

I don't know where to start with you, either, to be honest - when you said you liked Brooklyn Nine Nine and identified yourself as a leftie, I knew I was onto a good one, but I never imagined we'd become as close a friends as we have done. Like you said, it's odd because even though it's technically a TSR friendship, I do see you as a real life friend, mainly because you act like one - you're always there for me and I do my best to return the favour. :hugs:

You are a seriously amazing person and I admire so much of what you do - how you continue to make blog posts despite everything because they genuinely help people and even more, continue to talk to and give advice to people who contact you outside of your blog. You somehow manage to be beautiful, crazily intelligent and incredibly kind and it shows in your legions of fans. :lol:

You make me laugh on a daily basis, which I think is one of my favourite things about you - whenever I'm feeling a bit down, seeing things like yours and nucdev's emails never fails to cheer me up. Also, your music taste is spot on. :yy:

And I feel like I could go on for pages and still not express just how much I adore you, so I'll stop here, but - thank you so much for deeming me worthy of your friendship and TSR for bringing us together. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to thank Username002 for making this all possible...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    First of all thanks Ethan about my game! Just wish I had the time to continue it!! :lol:

Anyway the people I would like to thank are (in no particular order)
    z33- the sweetest user ever, literally doesn't say a negative thing at all, also enjoy our funny little chats here and there :hugs:
    CoolCavy literally nothing bad could be said about her ^_^, she always has a way of brightening up my day even if she isn't directly talking to me...
    iEthan, what can I say, you helped with my history, albeit through motivation, but that's still something!! :lol:
    FrenchUnicorn for helping me with, French and just generally saying the right things! Hope you go off to Prague :goodluck:
    ivy.98 and Mayhem™, Mayhem, you all speak so eloquently and maturely for being in year 11 whilst still being witty here and there. What's your secret! And Ivy, another ray of Germanic/Polish sunshine!! Also thank you for putting up with my constant reference to princessa but dayum they are just :teehee:
    TheOtherSide. for practically being my twin, I don't want to reveal too much, but apparently the world is incredibly small :ahee: Can't wait for the concert... Also did you hear what happened in the Battle of the Bands? :puke:
    Inexorably gives me a right laugh, I had a doughnut for breakfast today (ok multiple and let's just say, I am hooked!!!, still hate bread though...
    LeyK, your batman skills are pretty on point for getting my name correct (almost!) also, your a fun dood
    Axel Johann, I think you are the game master of TSR, and always, speak sense, no matter what!!!
    Ethereal World, I don't outright talk to you, but from what I have stalked seen you seem like a pretty cool person, for some reason, your posts just make me laugh :unsure:
    Blondie987, I don't really talk to you so much either, but you seem to know where your brain is and I like that :lol: You always give sound advice and definitely have made start to think more about becoming a vegan
    serah.exe your gifs are on fleek...

I have 100% missed so many users but that's all I could think of at them moment!!
    awww thank you so much hun!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Oh good grief this is gonna take a while, you ready? lol the cheese :getmecoat: *ahem* well in no particular order... (seriously it is just who pops into my scrambled brain first <3)......
    whipping out the tiny text ...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    -z33 ofc idk where to begin tbh, you know how much you mean to me, it is really lovely knowing someone actually is bothered about you and that you can talk to them whenever and i love talking to you, about anything tbh and ur music taste is good (yeah your songs are now on Spotify -trademark Black Rose-) so yeah xx
    -Jenx301 you are a breath of fresh air jen, ik you dont think you are but trust me after being surrounded by immature adolescents all day it is lovely talking to someone as mature and lovely as you. You make me feel so much better about things jen as you are older and just better in every way <3 love you jen :hugs:
    -BrokenLife lovely you are awesome seriously you actually care and this means the world to me, you are always so lovely even at like 3am when my pms come to you and trying not to be biased but you are so pretty plus only you know what i mean but you are so respectful to me and i thank you for that :lovehug:
    -ivy.98 yeah it isn't just because you are ridiculously attractive ik you know that :hugs: well ivy you are fab, for starters you put up with me (i would get a restraining order if i crushed on me tbh :lol:) and also you are lovely to me, so much love and you get so angry about anyone inrl who is nasty to me ty ivy xxx
    you top four are the people i love so much as you care

i can't possibly write something for you all (blame the bio homework :sigh:) but here you are (this is not a complete list cos i will have missed someone off :facepalm:)....
    -bluemadhatter
    -TheonlyMrsHolmes
    -Student403
    -thecatwithnohat
    -Illiberal Liberal
    -driftawaay </3
    -LeyK :ninja:
    -TheGreatImposter
    -apronedsamurai
    -Axel Johann
    -Alexion
    -StrawbAri
    -MrsSheldonCooper
    -Neuth
    -ByronicHero
    -Andy98
    -serah.exe
    -acupofgreentea
    -iEthan
    -SeanFM
    -these mods but i feel awkward tagging them bc they are powerful
    -Changing Skies
    -Black Rose
    -ShadowDweller
    -Bursting Bubbles
    Right i think that is everyone if it isn't i apologise but i'm getting a stiff shoulder xxxxx
    feel so circlejerky again not my intention just trying to show u all i appreciate you all :lovehug:
    cavvvv!!:lovehug::lovehug::lovehug:thank u, that literally made my day ^^ ly <333

ps i will reply to your pms later xxx
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    cavvvv!!:lovehug::lovehug::lovehug:thank u, that literally made my day ^^ ly <333

ps i will reply to your pms later xxx
    awwww ivy it has made my day that i could make ur day :giggle: xxx awww ly2 ivy :lovehug: x
    dw sweetheart whenever u have time x
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    thank u god for giving me the opportunity to make a tsr account so i can waste more of my life

ReputationRep:
    awwww ivy it has made my day that i could make ur day :giggle: xxx awww ly2 ivy :lovehug: x
    dw sweetheart whenever u have time x
    i thought you vanished coolcavy LOL, you back from the dead ?
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
    i thought you vanished coolcavy LOL, you back from the dead ?
    yes it is i, GhostCavy :iiam:

Spoiler:
    Show
    lol not really :lol: i was just lurking around (still am :ninja:) because i have had neither the time or the right frame of mind to use this site a lot atm xxx
    nice to see you btw :jumphug: x

ReputationRep:
    yes it is i, GhostCavy :iiam:

Spoiler:
    Show
    lol not really :lol: i was just lurking around (still am :ninja:) because i have had neither the time or the right frame of mind to use this site a lot atm xxx
    nice to see you btw :jumphug: x
    you poo face you left me TSR needs you
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
    you poo face you left me TSR needs you
    awwww :cry2: loool 'poo face' :rofl: the hurt :cry: xDDDD
    awww xD it is coping just fine without me lol (and shhh i am still here :shh: just floating about :yum:) x

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.