Turn on thread page Beta

I'd like to thank… watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    This is :puke:

Nah just kidding :console:

But nah thanks Zarga, I'm so glad you made that crush thread because now ZargaWorld will always be a thing. :yep:

PUT THE FROG BACK UP! :woo:
    :hugs:

(Original post by iEthan)
    wait, woah… where's your avatar gone????
    frog is dead, long live frog
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    :hugs:

frog is dead, long live frog
    i'm not ready for this news… can you give me a few days to come to terms with it :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    i'm not ready for this news… can you give me a few days to come to terms with it :cry2:
    I'll invite you to the funeral thread in a week's time :rip:
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I'll invite you to the funeral thread in a week's time :rip:
    there are many words to be said :cry: :rip:

ReputationRep:
    nucdev for being one of my first friends on TSR (and for the butter)
    acupofgreentea for just being so sweet all the time, as well as the New Years thread
    Hydeman for giving me half the rep I have now as well as having based af opinions on threads
    DiddyDec for having top bants on pretty much every thread I click on
    Plantagenet Crown for speaking sense in almost every religious thread
    SophieSmall for speaking sense in almost every other thread
    ZuluK for giving me massive ego boner by telling me I should've won funniest member on TSR, on the crush thread
    Alexion for helping to kindle the crush thread to the point I anon failed
    @Amellia123 for our 80s competition and reminding me about Tomb Raider
    @greatguy248 for being one of the best and most persistent trolls I've seen on the internet, as well as being Amellia's soulmate

Ethereal World I shouldn't have to explain why you're on here, plus you hate my moistness so I'll refrain from embarrassing you too much
    So glad you could acknowledge my greatness and supremacy :rofl:
    Haha that 80s competition was great! And TR was basically my childhood :lol:

Would you shush about that! I'm out of his league

ReputationRep:
    etherealwantsnucdevtostopplaying ga...koflagos.n ig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    I've got so many, but here's a few that I can remember:
    kubh kubh aabhaar bhai!

ReputationRep:
    nucdev for being one of my first friends on TSR (and for the butter)
    acupofgreentea for just being so sweet all the time, as well as the New Years thread
    Hydeman for giving me half the rep I have now as well as having based af opinions on threads
    DiddyDec for having top bants on pretty much every thread I click on
    Plantagenet Crown for speaking sense in almost every religious thread
    SophieSmall for speaking sense in almost every other thread
    ZuluK for giving me massive ego boner by telling me I should've won funniest member on TSR, on the crush thread
    Alexion for helping to kindle the crush thread to the point I anon failed
    Amellia123 for our 80s competition and reminding me about Tomb Raider
    greatguy248 for being one of the best and most persistent trolls I've seen on the internet, as well as being Amellia's soulmate

Ethereal World I shouldn't have to explain why you're on here, plus you hate my moistness so I'll refrain from embarrassing you too much
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookBird)
    Only have a few people to thank.

Thank you Plagioclase for being a great friend, and actually listening to my anime recommendations. Also for putting up with me when I'm being a pest. You da real MVP.

Thank you Anon_98 for being the sweetest human being on the planet. Your messages truly bring me joy and brighten my day. <3

Thank you TSR Mustafa for being terrible at mafia, and thus allowing me to shine more. Also, for introducing me to Erased. :ahee:
    I'm not terrible u scrub

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to thank homeland.lsw for his fantastic new thread for Mother's Day. Great idea!:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    Thanks for dragging me into this, BookBird :sigh:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Being horribly selective here because there are so many great people here and I don't want to write an essay, but...

BookBird: Generally outstanding person, excellent taste in anime even if your husbando choice is moderately misguided, top quality scream-cushion and sympathy provider, listens to my sardonic anime commentary and only complains a bit, will hopefully take over the global media empire soon so I'm maintaining this relationship for power and influence also a great friend.
    Anon_98: Scientists have failed to create a perpetual motion machine but Anon proves that a perpetual enthusiasm/cheerfulness machine is most definitely possible. Lovely person, makes the world (and TSR) a happier place!
    Edminzodo: Thank you for sticking with me for so long! Great, friendly and highly intelligent person and an incredible fount of egyptological knowledge, I hope we can continue our conversations for a long time!
    Thanks, Plaggy! I'm always amazed at how knowledgeable you are as well, and how you manage to study Japanese on top of your degree whilst doing amazingly at both! I know that you're going to be a massive success someday soon, and I hope I'm around to see it! :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to thank Amellia123 and SassKing13 for introducing me to two fantastic groups, and stefano865 for reintroducing me to an amazing group.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    I'd like to thank Amellia123 and SassKing13 for introducing me to two fantastic groups, and stefano865 for reintroducing me to an amazing group.
    Haha aww Matrix you are very welcome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Haha aww Matrix you are very welcome!
    Yay! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha :lol:

I would like to thank Matrix123 for putting up with my weird (and not so wonderful) ways, and also for laughing at my poor jokes :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Haha :lol:

I would like to thank Matrix123 for putting up with my weird (and not so wonderful) ways, and also for laughing at my poor jokes :awesome:
    Haha call me strange but I think they're wonderful ways and great jokes:top:
    Listening to Come on Eileen earlier...bad choice...it's stuck in my head now! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha call me strange but I think they're wonderful ways and great jokes:top:
    Listening to Come on Eileen earlier...bad choice...it's stuck in my head now! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha Matrix you are far too kind :lol: :top: but thank you!
    Uh oh.... it too catchy!! Hey did you know Dexy's and Duran were both discovered at the same club? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha Matrix you are far too kind :lol: :top: but thank you!
    Uh oh.... it too catchy!! Hey did you know Dexy's and Duran were both discovered at the same club? :eek:
    Just the truth Amellia!
    Yep...I'm gonna find other songs to try and get it out of my head. This is gonna be tough though!
    What!? :eek: No way!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just the truth Amellia!
    Yep...I'm gonna find other songs to try and get it out of my head. This is gonna be tough though!
    What!? :eek: No way!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahah aww Matrix you are too :awesome: for your own good
    Hmm... try 'pop musik' by M.... actually don't its a hideous song :lol:
    Yes way!! UB40, Duran and Dexy's were all discovered in a Birmingham club called 'The Rum Runner'
    Cool fact of the day for you!

ReputationRep:
    Hahah aww Matrix you are too :awesome: for your own good
    Hmm... try 'pop musik' by M.... actually don't its a hideous song :lol:
    Yes way!! UB40, Duran and Dexy's were all discovered in a Birmingham club called 'The Rum Runner'
    Cool fact of the day for you!
    Aww thanks Amellia! :hugs:
    Haha :rofl: I'm listening to it now - well, Come On Eileen is out of my head now
    Woah!!!:eek: Yes, that really is a cool fact...thanks for letting me know:top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.