Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Arkasia)
    Looks like a mugshot of one of those hot chicks who get high on cocaine then cut their boyfriend's **** off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayhem™)
    Jenna Coleman
    Who else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Da fak woody?
    Diff strokes enit fam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieran12321LFC)
    Wouldn't say she's overly nice looking, there are plenty of girls in my 6th form that are better looking than her
    Ikr they are also super world models...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awful picture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mancini)
    Awful picture.
    You do realise who she is?...She's wearing NO makeup at all, completely natural face. Lol I just laugh at the hypocrisy....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnemyofState)
    Ikr they are also super world models...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah, I, along with the vast majority of my mates, prefer attractive real girls as opposed to models

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnemyofState)
    You do realise who she is?...She's wearing NO makeup at all, completely natural face. Lol I just laugh at the hypocrisy....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know who she is and don't care who she is , it's an awful picture. What hypocrisy ? Who says I even like her with makeup?

ReputationRep:
    Yea insta hoes, u keep day dreaming lol
    (Original post by kieran12321LFC)
    Nah, I, along with the vast majority of my mates, prefer attractive real girls as opposed to models

ReputationRep:
    She looks "okay". Don't get me wrong, she's pretty but not ya know... the most beautiful model and interesting looking person I ever seen. That particular photo is not doing her justice, lol. She is way above average but she's the type of chick (appearance wise) where you expect her to be chillin at parties or bars on a night out. You wouldn't expect her to be a model.

ReputationRep:
    Gorgeous. Especially in other photos

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.