Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone

I've an interview coming up later this month (for the Arts & Humanities Foundation Year) & am currently feeling very nervous! Has anybody been to a University interview before (preferably at Bristol) ? as I'm rather unsure as to what to expect exactly. I want to prep as much as I can - any pointers at all would be much appreciated, thanks

ReputationRep:
    I've also got an interview for this course! I'm finding the essay so difficult to get started!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, don't even get me started on the essay, lol! It hasn't been easy at all but I'm determined to try & finish it. The course looks amazing! Good luck for your interview. I may just see you there, ay :-)

ReputationRep:
    Mine's tomorrow! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    I've also got an interview for that course! I'm super nervous - and struggling to do the entrance essay!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I was wondering how your interview went and if you've heard back yet

ReputationRep:
    In all honestly, I didn't feel I did very well, some of the questions caught me off guard, though I could be wrong, hopefully. They said I'd hear at the end of this month. How about you? How did yours go?

ReputationRep:
    Me too! I found the questions much harder than some interviews, they weren't 'typical' they were really specific to the course.. It went ok I think! Argh I know it's stressing me out waiting to hear from them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhia9143)
    Me too! I found the questions much harder than some interviews, they weren't 'typical' they were really specific to the course.. It went ok I think! Argh I know it's stressing me out waiting to hear from them
    I know, I felt the same. I received a letter from them a few days ago - I can't believe I'm in! have you heard back?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.