(Original post by HucktheForde)
    I feel ashamed that I wasn't tagged.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    y the fok was I tagged?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)
    Wog land made me lol. Bit over the top though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just out for an evening troll seeing if anybody would bite!

ReputationRep:
    Will respond later but your OP is a little racist as you refer to BRITAIN as ENGLAND.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    Que sera sera.
    I don't know to be honest.
    The 'non-diverse enclaves' are only really found in major cities. I definitely feel there has to be a control on the number of immigrants coming into the country.
    There's so many possible outcomes of the future, it's hard to say what it will be like for sure.
    why did u remove the post you quote me?

some years ago around 2014 i opened a thread titled "Europe is on a decline" and i got nothing but hate replies and ridiculed....today the same thread wouldnt receive that comments tho...ho ho ho

I honestly think that the decline of european countries is seriously overblown.

ReputationRep:
    Yea in Lincolnshire and places like Evesham for the crop picking.

Not in places like Warwick for example

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where I live (which is a market town outside Greater Manchester) all the warehouse picking and packing jobs are full of the Polish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fickschlitten)
    It is the end of the world as we know it.
    And I feel fine

ReputationRep:
    why did u remove the post you quote me?

some years ago around 2014 i opened a thread titled "Europe is on a decline" and i got nothing but hate replies and ridiculed....today the same thread wouldnt receive that comments tho...ho ho ho

I honestly think that the decline of european countries is seriously overblown.
    I deleted it because I thought you were pissed off I tagged you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    y the fok was I tagged?
    Let's ask her
    Audrey18 Other than the OP, how did you pick who to tag?
    Excellent post though

ReputationRep:
    I deleted it because I thought you were pissed off I tagged you.
    Wasn't pissed. Just could not think of a satisfactory reply yesterday.

Still cant today lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't pissed. Just could not think of a satisfactory reply yesterday.

Still cant today lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol, fair enough
    You have some good posts on threads about current affairs so I tagged you in

ReputationRep:
    --

ReputationRep:
    Yes I feel similar but my solution is to move out of the city and into a market town where if you pick well many of those issues are lessened a lot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Like Luton?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Like Luton?
    Luton is Pakistan now
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    No. Not unless we overthrow our ruling elite and jail the bankers, you can forget it. England is finished.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Audrey18)
    RivalPlayer offhegoes Mayhem™ JailTheBankers Ravenous BrianMcEgg stefano865 john2054 Cremated_Spatula Wingsly deathgrips Howard Josb ChaoticButterfly

I'm German and a long time lurker on this forum.

Political correctness was what got many, many people on this forum bannedreat country once again.
    Thanks for tagging me audrey,

but believe it or not what Margaret Thatcher did for this country (a great introduction of the private markets in to the economy) was not the best thing that could of happened. Not to mention the mass privatisation and killing off of the unions and the national industries, such as the coal mines and the railways. But hey ho, let's all just blame it on the immigrants, and forget the responsibility that we have in fermenting the rise of isis, by the destruction of iraq's stable infrastructure when we attacked it in 2003. But then most of the posters on this forum weren't politically active then, so they won't know the full story i say? Remember the stop the war marches? Without a doubt some of the greatest demonstrations i have ever had the privilege to take part on!

Let's ask her
    Audrey18 Other than the OP, how did you pick who to tag?
    Excellent post though
    Hi. I looked through the thread and tagged people who I felt had contributed positively to the cause with excellent posts. Thank you for repping me. It means a lot to know that my thoughts are appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Audrey18)
    Hi. I looked through the thread and tagged people who I felt had contributed positively to the cause with excellent posts. Thank you for repping me. It means a lot to know that my thoughts are appreciated.
    You're welcome!
    You put a lot of effort into that post and it was very good, hence worth appreciating xxx

You're welcome!
    You put a lot of effort into that post and it was very good, hence worth appreciating xxx
    Thanks. I often speak to Britons. Most of them have no clue about British politics or UK current affairs. Many of them seem lost whenever I try to have a proper discussion with them because as a foreigner I want to illicit their opinions. So this forum is a welcome reprieve. I get to learn loads from others while sharing what very little that I know.

(Original post by john2054)
    Thanks for tagging me audrey,

but believe it or not what Margaret Thatcher did for this country (a great introduction of the private markets in to the economy) was not the best thing that could of happened. Not to mention the mass privatisation and killing off of the unions and the national industries, such as the coal mines and the railways. But hey ho, let's all just blame it on the immigrants, and forget the responsibility that we have in fermenting the rise of isis, by the destruction of iraq's stable infrastructure when we attacked it in 2003. But then most of the posters on this forum weren't politically active then, so they won't know the full story i say? Remember the stop the war marches? Without a doubt some of the greatest demonstrations i have ever had the privilege to take part on!
    Thank you for repping me. It means a lot to know that my views are appreciated.

For me, Margaret Thatcher was the best PM of UK. Sir Winston Churchill was a legend too but aren't all war time PMs? Thatcher was very intelligent and she had her pulse on the ground. You need to understand that she understood very early on that a country cannot function well if there are going to be strikes every now and then because it has profound effects on the economy and could possibly dent chances of attracting foreign investment into the UK.

Thatcher realized that which was why she had to stand her ground and let the unions know that the government will never be held to ransom by demonstrators who choose to ignore airing their grievances through proper channels but instead vent their frustration by making traffic come to a standstill.

Thatcher's only 'mistake' was to kill off the trade unions? Let's assume your claim is true. Look at the collective mistakes of Blair, Brown and Cameron. Her 'mistake' pales in comparison to the irreversible damage these trio have inflicted on the UK.

I am German and believe me when I say that I am well-versed with the + & - of Thatcher, Blair, Brown and Cameron. Thatcher was the best and will be for a long long time to come.

ReputationRep:
    The spread of Islam will lead to a reduction in teen single mothers and all the other vicissitudes. People will be so scared of getting literally battered by the law (Sharia by then hopefully) that the crime rate will just plummet.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.