Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I've just applied for my student finance for next year when I will be on an unpaid service placement within a hospital.

I have had my application confirmed but I'm only receiving a reduced loan and no grants?

Im only querying this because throughout my degree I have managed to secure the maximum grant/loan due to my circumstances yet know its showing no entitlement.

Also, as Im undertaking an unpaid service placement I thought there would be more help available to me?If anyone can help me that would be much appreciated
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi aprilwhite

If this is a full time placement Type B, please ask the university to send us confirmation of this to amend your application.

Thanks

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.