Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How often do you social media stalk your ex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo1)
    No but I stalk people I have a crush on
    See i'm not quite sure if not having Facebook here is beneficial or not, on the one hand I can keep the allure of mystery (but does that attract the right women?). On the other hand how many people have given up on me after not finding me on the search bar :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Not on social media.

I stalk her on the modelling agency website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Not on social media.

I stalk her on the modelling agency website.
    Hahaha sorry that made me laugh :rofl: the face is a tad creepy though :lol:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Literally never, then again my ex is dead so yeah....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    maybe after a break up quite a lot, to see if hes moved on and such things but later down the line...aint nobody got time for that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Hahaha sorry that made me laugh :rofl: the face is a tad creepy though :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Still friends with all my Exs so no need to stalk, it appears on my News-Feed automatically

ReputationRep:
    i used to all the time! i ended it and he got with my best friend 3 days after (we were together for almost two years) so I was curious ahah! Its been about 8 months since we broke up and were civil with each other so I don't check anymore because neither of us really care about what were doing anymore...

I'm guilty of this. I stalk her regularly here on social media. It's become an addiction that I need to grow out of. I've stalked her on a different level that I end up on her myspace account

I don't stalk.

ReputationRep:
    I very occasionally look on his profile, just to see what he's up to. I have no feelings towards him and I'm in a great relationship now but it's just interesting to see what someone i used to tall to everyday but never talk to anymore is up to :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yes come on we all secretly do it

ReputationRep:
    I used to. When I was still freshly heartbroken it was once a day and now a few months on I haven't bothered and I don't even feel tempted to do it anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo1)
    No but I stalk people I have a crush on
    Then u must have a crush on me ya know what im sayyyyyinnnnnnnn
    xxxxx
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    No. I'm only slightly curious as to how she's getting on in life, like I would with any other friend, but I've never stalked her (even when we were together!) and for her sake I am glad to be out of her life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:
    Hahahaa why even?!!?!?!?!?! That's just creeeeeppyyyyyy

ReputationRep:
    never lol

ReputationRep:
    Never, no point. They don't use their Facebook much anyway so the temptation isn't there either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Hahahaa why even?!!?!?!?!?! That's just creeeeeppyyyyyy

Twas a joke.

Quite flattered you believed I had a model ex.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Not a stalker. Too obsessed with myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by revisionbasher21)
    Then u must have a crush on me ya know what im sayyyyyinnnnnnnn
    xxxxx
    Oh is that the time :getmecoat:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.