Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I want you to be honest. What do you think about stretch marks on a 16-year-old girl? And by stretch marks I mean really noticeable marks all over the butt, back of the legs, thighs and knees. Would this turn you off, or would you personally not care?

Thanks for reading and responding if you do!

ReputationRep:
    People shouldn't care about them. They are natural and cant change them. Love your tiger stripes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I want you to be honest. What do you think about stretch marks on a 16-year-old girl? And by stretch marks I mean really noticeable marks all over the butt, back of the legs, thighs and knees. Would this turn you off, or would you personally not care?

Thanks for reading and responding if you do!
    Any male that thinks stretch marks are disgusting for whatever reason in my eyes is stupid. My girlfriend has them on her legs, tummy etc. It's all about growing up as a female. Some girls are lucky and do not get them... Some do and it's fine!

and you have a butttt so it's all good for you,

Don't be worried

ReputationRep:
    My close friend has stretch marks and she 16. She always complains about it. Well I believe that stretch mark is beautiful. To be honest I don't see anything wrong with it. I feel like it's a sign of beauty. You are unique.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not a problem at all.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't care

ReputationRep:
    I have tiger stripes on my ass, on my thighs and on my belly. The ones on my belly I think look so disgusting.

But I don't really think guys pay much attention. They find imperfections hot!

ReputationRep:
    My stretch marks have faded from being red/purple when I was your age to tiny white things that I can hardly see. When I do notice them they look silvery and I kind of love that I have them. Things like this are always more noticeable to you than other people, and the sooner you learn to embrace them (whether they stay red or purple or whatever) the happier you'll be.

ReputationRep:
    No they aren't a problem, they won't freak anyone out, no one will think any different of you, you are just perfectly normal, if a guy/girl likes you, they won't care what you look you like because they like you for who you are something little like having a few marks is nothing that will put them off, but making a big deal about them or trying to hide them will

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have stretch marks everywhere. Its no big deal. Any guy that has any issues with them is an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 and I have stretch marks, as do lots of other females; it's perfectly normal to have them. My partner isn't bothered by them in the slightest and neither am I, anymore. A few years ago in lower sixth I was very self conscious of them, but i think as you grow up you realise they're really not important! They're very trivial don't worry too much about it hun.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.