The Student Room Group

Nat 5 English Folio Help?

I'm really struggling with my personal reflective essay, mainly with the general layout and planning of it. It's about how my interest and ambition within football disappeared as I got older and experienced playing at higher levels, however I don't know how to structure it and what each section should include. Please help!
(edited 8 years ago)
Just a small plan:
Introduction: Start with how happy football made you and talk in two to three sentences what your ambitions were. Maybe end it on a dramatic note and state that they are gone.

1: Remember a time when the lack of interest came about at first throughout your essay talk more about experiences in a time sequence and end your last paragraph with what life is like now so going from past to present.Maybe talk about your new interest and ambitions. Hope this helped btw I am in 4th year as well and did a reflective essay I guess it's weird because you just need to do in order of events and look back on a particular situation and what you think about it now. Trust me it should get easier as u start writing. Hope this helped!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending