Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I used to do A levels for my first year of sixth form and the results were really bad which showed that A levels are not for me at all!
    So right now I am retaking the first year (only one year behind) and I am doing a Btec in science instead.
    For my CV should I even bother to include my A level results or just say where my education is currently at BUT there will the interviewer ask me questions about the mysterious gap?!

ReputationRep:
    Did you pass any of the exams in your first year? If so what where the grades? On my CV I have put the year I started A levels and just put the better grades on. Usually those above an E.

(Original post by ninjasayshi)
    Did you pass any of the exams in your first year? If so what where the grades? On my CV I have put the year I started A levels and just put the better grades on. Usually those above an E.
    Only As and Bs I would mention. In the employment world such grades are graded like this:

A - Amazing
    B - Brilliant
    C - Crap
    D - Dumbass
    E - Excremental
    F - ****tarded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    Only As and Bs I would mention. In the employment world such grades are graded like this:

A - Amazing
    B - Brilliant
    C - Crap
    D - Dumbass
    E - Excremental
    F - ****tarded
    I've never had any problem with mine and I have ds on there

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by ninjasayshi)
    I've never had any problem with mine and I have ds on there

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ive always had problems with mine. Must have been bird poo on some of em, or maybe they have been eaten before they get to the recruitment manager etc.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.