Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I am currently finishing my first degree in Chemistry, and have been given an offer for a second degree in Radiography. I have been told that the tuition fees will be paid by the NHS, but that I should be entitled to a loan from SFE.

    When I go onto my account to apply, it tells me that I have already used all of my allowance up despite being told by universities and SFE advisers that I am eligible.

    How do I go about applying?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Lostox

    If you are eligible for the NHS funding, you will be able to apply for a reduced rate maintenance loan from student Finance. If you are unable to apply online, please complete the paper PN1 form: http://bit.ly/1hErcvL


University open days

  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.