Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So this girl and i said we both like each other and everything is fine but it's hard for me to see her because her parents don't let her out much and she goes to a different school than me. I've known her and liked her for a long time but now that we have started seeing each other as if we are going out i feel down sometimes as if my life of happiness and fun is over, even though i do truly and honestly like her im not sure if it's because i don't see her much. Is there any way to stop this feeling or do you know what is happening?

ReputationRep:
    Why do you think your life of fun is over? If you like her, then being with her will bring you some happiness. But crucially being in a relationship doesn't mean that you have to give up everything you enjoy doing, in fact you really shouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TJ149)
    So this girl and i said we both like each other and everything is fine but it's hard for me to see her because her parents don't let her out much and she goes to a different school than me. I've known her and liked her for a long time but now that we have started seeing each other as if we are going out i feel down sometimes as if my life of happiness and fun is over, even though i do truly and honestly like her im not sure if it's because i don't see her much. Is there any way to stop this feeling or do you know what is happening?
    I'm not sure why you feel like this.
    Being with the girl of your dreams should bring you lots of happiness and fun times.
    If you dont get to see her a lot then you should enjoy the time you are together more as it will be more special.
    Unless she's really controlling you can still do the things you want to do.
    Don't feel down and enjoy the time you spend with this girl!!
    Hope this helped.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.