(Original post by Roving Fish)
    Air hockey is gone now.
    oh why?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    oh why?
    :dontknow: I'm only ever in that office like three or four days a year. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I love how you took pictures like they were famous celebs :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I probably would too :teehee:

Is that a big fat plushie behind

How long did you spend in the office?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Did you learn anything about TSR that you didn't know before?!
    Yes I learnt that it really does take a lot of people to keep the site functioning and working especially with all the little section dedicated to specific parts of the student room

(Original post by Death Grips)
    Yo imma start a GoFundMe campaign for you, since you are clearly in desperate need of £10.
    I wasn't really in it for that and 100% would have gone without it :rofl: I was just excited that I would get the opportunity to see the TSR office :woo:

(Original post by mscaffrey)
    Were there toy trolls around the office? I like to imagine the TSR office as a physical reconstruction of the site. Like an art project.
    no but that does sound like a really good idea :rofl: The office was very TSR themed e.g. I saw a shelf full of little TSR plushies :lol: one of the plushies can be seen in a photo above and the others were stuff like those stars and bears that are around the site.

(Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    How did you escape their dungeon?
    The door :rofl:

where even is it?
    Edit: A simple google search reveals it is in Brighton...
    Yup it is in Brighton, in the international house on the first floor I think?

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Should I put honey in my tea instead of sugar? Answer this one asap.
    Oops I seem to have forgotten the meaning of asap sorry :hugs: :rofl: Yes use honey
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Do you go to the same school as my sister? :curious: (one of the swaps )

...not stalking or anything, you just mentioned the area you go to school in :holmes:

(Original post by bluemadhatter)
    X
    Is Puddles the Monkey really a monkey? :puppyeyes:

when you entered the floor from the lifts, and look straight down the corridor, it looks like Brighton Pier doesn't it? Did it catch you off guard?

ReputationRep:
    did you visit the TSR Bar?
    Did you play air hockey?
    I did visit the TSR bar and sat on a table and drank water from a glass that had a TSR logo on it!!!

(Original post by Carrot_Cake_13)
    I love how you took pictures like they were famous celebs :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I probably would too :teehee:
    Is that a big fat plushie behind

How long did you spend in the office?
    Ikr!!! The friend I was with must have thought I was crazy, getting so excited over a website - glad I'm not the only one though

Yes yes it is

About an hour and a half, could have been less or more :idontknow:

ReputationRep:
    There was a section full of all the mods and team members but I didn't really recognise them behind their usernames :lol: and wasn't able to stay in that section long enough to meet them all :sad: ALTHOUGH the only person who I did get recognise was Captain Jack :lol:

Attachment 509345

:rofl:
    Omg that pic is so cool. jack is awesome

I did visit the TSR bar and sat on a table and drank water from a glass that had a TSR logo on it!!!

Oddly specific...
    1. when you entered the floor from the lifts, and look straight down the corridor, it looks like Brighton Pier doesn't it? Did it catch you off guard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Ikr! I want that teddy!! Really curious to see the rest of the office.

(Original post by Carrot_Cake_13)
    Ikr! I want that teddy!! Really curious to see the rest of the office.
    looky here

ReputationRep:
    no but that does sound like a really good idea :rofl: The office was very TSR themed e.g. I saw a shelf full of little TSR plushies :lol: one of the plushies can be seen in a photo above and the others were stuff like those stars and bears that are around the site.
    It sounds perfect.

If anyone from TSR is watching this, how do I get myself a TSR squishy thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Do you go to the same school as my sister? :curious: (one of the swaps )

...not stalking or anything, you just mentioned the area you go to school in :holmes:
    I'm not sure... which school does your sister go to??

(Original post by Hydeman)
    Is Puddles the Monkey really a monkey? :puppyeyes:
    Okay well so when I looked around in the "team members and mods" section, I did NOT see a monkey or anyone wearing a monkey costume so I can only presume 2 things 1) He wasn't in that day or 2) Puddles is really just a human being who has lied to us all :cry2: I really hope its the former :puppyeyes:

when you entered the floor from the lifts, and look straight down the corridor, it looks like Brighton Pier doesn't it? Did it catch you off guard?
    The thing is I haven't been to Brighton Pier (or at least don't remember) so was unfortunately unable to appreciate this fully. Although the person guiding us (how shameful I forgot his name) did explain this and it was all very well thought out and cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    He really is :lol:

(Original post by mscaffrey)
    It sounds perfect.

If anyone from TSR is watching this, how do I get myself a TSR squishy thing?
    Omg I REALLY wanted one especially when I SAW THE MASSIVE SHELF FULL OF THEM but I was too scared to ask if I was able to buy or take one home :getmecoat: Should have done it :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    looky here
    Thank you! Google images really did up their game :lol: Never knew this function existed :'o
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I'm not sure... which school does your sister go to??
    Oh no not that one she goes to the union of saints. But nice, my mum tried to get me to apply to your school but I couldn't deal with the change

ANYWAY... did you manage to bribe the GYG people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Oh no not that one she goes to the union of saints. But nice, my mum tried to get me to apply to your school but I couldn't deal with the change
    Oooooh I seee... it was the opposite with me :lol: I went to a completely different secondary school and moved there for sixth form
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    bae looking fab :daydreaming:

Okay well so when I looked around in the "team members and mods" section, I did NOT see a monkey or anyone wearing a monkey costume so I can only presume 2 things 1) He wasn't in that day or 2) Puddles is really just a human being who has lied to us all :cry2: I really hope its the former :puppyeyes:
    Puddles is a female monkey.

And I hope it's the former too. Too many mental images for it not to be... :moon:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.