Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I went to the TSR office AMA Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Oh no not that one she goes to the union of saints. But nice, my mum tried to get me to apply to your school but I couldn't deal with the change

ANYWAY... did you manage to bribe the GYG people?
    Bribe them to....??? but no I probably didn't :lol:

(Original post by serah.exe)
    bae looking fab :daydreaming:

thank you booo :lovehug: :kissing2: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    i have that jumper :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Puddles is a female monkey.

And I hope it's the former too. Too many mental images for it not to be... :moon:
    I knew that :getmecoat: :cry2:

So true... the amount of dreams that would be crushed :cry2:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    Bribe them to....??? but no I probably didn't :lol:

thank you booo :lovehug: :kissing2: :hugs:
    To see how awesome your blog is. :wink2:

ReputationRep:
    Is it a physical manifestation of the website? By this I mean the mods are sitting with a select few of the old crew (subs) in the VIP bar, occasionally throwing eggs at the peasants in the streets below. The Community Team would be sat at the top of the ivory tower, in the penthouse rooms, laughing as they roll around in the piles of cash they made from dodgy sponsors, and kicking anyone who dared come upstairs to complain out of the open window, 300 style. The rest of the users would be on the middle floors, with the rep-whores sitting at the fire-escapes and elevators, desperate to advance upwards despite nothing being different between the floors. The circlejerkers would have their own floor in the middle, all standing at the elevator doors saying 'you first, oh me? you're so kind!' but going nowhere. The trolls would be walking into the lobby, getting kicked out, and coming back in with a trenchcoat and fake moustache, claiming they were totally different people. Certain other users (not naming any) would be hanging around outside the bathrooms, leaning against the wall and winking suggestively at all the people going in and out. The MHoC would be in the basement, sitting around in the dark like Gollum and tearing apart anyone unlucky enough to get lost and go down there.

ReputationRep:
    I did visit the TSR bar and sat on a table and drank water from a glass that had a TSR logo on it!!!

Ikr!!! The friend I was with must have thought I was crazy, getting so excited over a website - glad I'm not the only one though

Yes yes it is

About an hour and a half, could have been less or more :idontknow:
    Haha good idea to drag your friend along!

Do you use any other forums?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    i have that jumper :ahee:
    Twins :dance:

Although bet you didn't buy it for the same reason I did ... long story :rofl:

To see how awesome your blog is. :wink2:
    my blog is far from awesome :cry2: I need to update it so everyone knows HOW LITTLE I MANAGED TO DO... it might also help me start studying again :sad:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Did you see any other TSRians when you were there?

ReputationRep:
    Twins :dance:

Although bet you didn't buy it for the same reason I did ... long story :rofl:
    :woo:

loool a rainbow coloured fairy snuck into your bedroom at night and left you a note that if you didn't buy it before Decemer 17th that a little girl with no eyes will kill you at 3am? :lol:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:

my blog is far from awesome :cry2: I need to update it so everyone knows HOW LITTLE I MANAGED TO DO... it might also help me start studying again :sad:
    I'm exactly the same

ReputationRep:
    Are there any posters of me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Is it a physical manifestation of the website? By this I mean the mods are sitting with a select few of the old crew (subs) in the VIP bar, occasionally throwing eggs at the peasants in the streets below. The Community Team would be sat at the top of the ivory tower, in the penthouse rooms, laughing as they roll around in the piles of cash they made from dodgy sponsors, and kicking anyone who dared come upstairs to complain out of the open window, 300 style. The rest of the users would be on the middle floors, with the rep-whores sitting at the fire-escapes and elevators, desperate to advance upwards despite nothing being different between the floors. The circlejerkers would have their own floor in the middle, all standing at the elevator doors saying 'you first, oh me? you're so kind!' but going nowhere. The trolls would be walking into the lobby, getting kicked out, and coming back in with a trenchcoat and fake moustache, claiming they were totally different people. Certain other users (not naming any) would be hanging around outside the bathrooms, leaning against the wall and winking suggestively at all the people going in and out. The MHoC would be in the basement, sitting around in the dark like Gollum and tearing apart anyone unlucky enough to get lost and go down there.
    It was not like that at all O.O But oh my you have an absolutely wonderful imagination :lol: and it surely would be like that in a ideal little world :moon: My favourite part were the trolls coming back in trenchcoats and fake mostaches :rofl:

(Original post by Carrot_Cake_13)
    Haha good idea to drag your friend along!

Do you use any other forums?
    I do not, TSR is the real mvp :love:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Were there any staff you did not like?
    I'm exactly the same
    Yours is awesome. Mine is in hiatus till I complete a couple targets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Rose)
    Did you see any other TSRians when you were there?
    I did not! We had different time slots and mines was a bit later than the others I think so did not bump into anyone :lol:

(Original post by z33)
    :woo:

loool a rainbow coloured fairy snuck into your bedroom at night and left you a note that if you didn't buy it before December 17th that a little girl with no eyes will kill you at 3am? :lol:
    :rofl: no no the little girl would have eyes, its the nose that would be missing :afraid:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    There was this person (2 years above) me and my friend (she liked him) used to stalk through out parts of year 10 and the entire of year 11 and we knew most aspects of his life (or what we thought were aspects of his life anyway). Our lunchs and breaks were always filled with us creating scenarios with him, us creating songs and videos to do with him, us staring at him from afar whilst he ate lunch (on one occasion having lunch WITH him or at least opposite him by force :rofl:) and then our afterschools were dedicated to following him home and staring at him whilst he attended after school clubs. He was kind of our little project. We nicknamed him Fox therefore when I saw the jumper with the Fox, I just HAD to get it to show my friend.

(Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Sorry to disappoint but alas no.. no there was not :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kvothe the arcane)
    Were there any staff you did not like?
    Nop! Everyone was really helpful and friendly and awesome
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

I'm exactly the same
    Me three (four?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter;)

:rofl: no no the little girl would have eyes, its the nose that would be missing :afraid:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    There was this person (2 years above) me and my friend (she liked him) used to stalk through out parts of year 10 and the entire of year 11 and we knew most aspects of his life (or what we thought were aspects of his life anyway). Our lunchs and breaks were always filled with us creating scenarios with him, us creating songs and videos to do with him, us staring at him from afar whilst he ate lunch (on one occasion having lunch WITH him or at least opposite him by force :rofl:) and then our afterschools were dedicated to following him home and staring at him whilst he attended after school clubs. He was kind of our little project. We nicknamed him Fox therefore when I saw the jumper with the Fox, I just HAD to get it to show my friend.
    yo don't hate on my bae MJ! :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    LOOOOOOOL omf you creeps :lol: i totally know what you're on about though ahaha this is what happens when a teen has a crush lmaoo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    There's got to be atleast one monument right outside...

ReputationRep:
    I went like WEEKS ago for this;
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3868111

It was a fun experience

I'm trying to avoid doing work hence this thread :getmecoat:

I also hope this isn't one of those "nobody responds threads" :cry2:
    Did you see the CT in person? How do they look like? Is it a “safe workspace” just like this forum, or are they secretly avid BNP supporters?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    yo don't hate on my bae MJ! :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    LOOOOOOOL omf you creeps :lol: i totally know what you're on about though ahaha this is what happens when a teen has a crush lmaoo
    MJ AHAHHAHAHA :rofl:

and yes yes we were creepys :cry2: but damn those memories bring me tears of joy #noregrets

(Original post by Life_peer)
    Did you see the CT in person? How do they look like? Is it a “safe workspace” just like this forum, or are they secretly avid BNP supporters?
    Yes yes I did and hmmm they looked like ordinary people? They weren't all blue or anything :lol: Everyone looked pretty normal and the office desks and work area were all pretty normal too... sorry I dont understand the question :getmecoat:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.