Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    - Currently In YEAR 12 (AS)
    - Exam Board (OCR A -NEW SPEC)

ReputationRep:
    currently in AS
    board AQA (new spec aswell)

just make sure you understand everything and then explain it to someone and as Einstein said
    if you cant explain it simply you don't know it well enough
    after that just do loads of questions, its a bit like maths as in you get used to knowing what the examiner is looking for

ReputationRep:
    currently doing AS (Edexcel)

- make sure you know all the content and you can explain the theories and laws
    - do lots of practice questions and pas papers
    - make sure you know the mark scheme so you know how to get all the marks that are available

ReputationRep:
    Currently doing AQA new spec

Make sure you understand absoutely everything you do initally when you're in the class, if you don't understand it go bug the teacher ask her/him to explain it again. Then I will do a past paper a week (If I can) go through it and mark it and then if I'm still confused I go back and ask my teacher and they'll go through it with me.

Other than questions, just learning key defintions and terms is really good. Really learning the concept is the main thing, if you need questions just look up past papers or ask your teachers if they have any extra if you've finished them all! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    u should read a book

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sakboi21)
    u should read a book
    how do u do that?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.