Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Bristol is going to be my first choice to study Geography and i am now beginning to think about accommodation. I would preferably like the most sociable areas, non catered and not en suite, can anyone advise me on which to go for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosiedickinson)
    Bristol is going to be my first choice to study Geography and i am now beginning to think about accommodation. I would preferably like the most sociable areas, non catered and not en suite, can anyone advise me on which to go for?
    Manor Hall or Goldney. These Clifton residences are really near campus, being a 10/15 minute walk to Geography (I study Geography btw ) and with a lot of down to earth people and a sociable reputation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iceangel8)
    Manor Hall or Goldney. These Clifton residences are really near campus, being a 10/15 minute walk to Geography (I study Geography btw ) and with a lot of down to earth people and a sociable reputation.
    Thanks for the advice, where were you living? And do you have any idea where people are allocated if they dont get into Goldney/Manor Hall as it seems a popular choice?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the advice, where were you living? And do you have any idea where people are allocated if they dont get into Goldney/Manor Hall as it seems a popular choice?
    I'm in Richmond Terrace. And you'll put a 2nd and 3rd choice down, I guess Goldney is pot luck but you stand a decent chance with Manor.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Rosie,

Congratulations!

I wonder if you've considered private accommodation - all our sites have private en-suite bathrooms, are non catered (kitchens in each studio) and have all inclusive bills! They also have great amenities on site such as gyms, cinemas and study rooms! The link to our Bristol sites on our website is - http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-stud...dation/bristol

If you have any questions just reply here or message me! Good luck for the future

Amelia xx :bunny:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.