Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello, I'm a medical student at a Non-EU university and I don't have an EU citizenship.

    I will do an internship year in my home country, then I'm planning to get a Masters degree from a UK university.

    If I have a very good CV, do I have a chance to get an FY2 placement (training or non-training placement)?

    Thank you!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 2, 2016

University open days

  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.