Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When was the last time TSR had a TSR meet up or group activity? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Okay. What did you mean by you DEFINITELY missed the memo of what whorace said ? Sorry if I have interpreted incorrectly.
    It was a tongue in cheek, deadpan rebuke; "I must have missed that memo"; i.e. there was no memo, it never existed (obviously). In doing so, it was a polite, but pointed exhortation that perhaps continuing in this vein was ill-advised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apronedsamurai)
    It was a tongue in cheek, deadpan rebuke; "I must have missed that memo"; i.e. there was no memo, it never existed (obviously). In doing so, it was a polite, but pointed exhortation that perhaps continuing in this vein was ill-advised.
    Nice addition, well saved, have you thought about being a politician?

ReputationRep:
    Behind the scenes footage of the last TSR meetup:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Just kidding, it probably went something like this:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apronedsamurai)
    Right okay. Sense of humour incompatibility then. It's more the original comment from whorace which is irritating and my misinterpretation of your reponse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Nice addition, well saved, have you thought about being a politician?
    I speak the truth sir.

I have at no time knowingly made any inappropriate remark during the course of this thread in its entirety.

ReputationRep:
    Discuss whether you do or do not want to **** me as if that's all that is worth discussing about me.

Looks like my TSR hiatus needed to go on for much longer.
    Calm down lass no one said that, I actually like your blog

ReputationRep:
    Calm down lass no one said that, I actually like your blog
    You literally said 3/4 of TSR want to **** me. It's just a little bit disrespectful and endorsing the content of my blog does not mitigate that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    Now you've upset Ethel Parks by saying that.

Oh shame.

ReputationRep:
    You literally said 3/4 of TSR want to **** me. It's just a little bit disrespectful and endorsing the content of my blog does not mitigate that.
    They probably do, i'm just saying that's not the only thing worth discussing you about.

ReputationRep:
    KFC and McDonalds are going to ban under-18's.

Easy pickings for the pedo crowd now.

"Psst kids, do you want a hotdog or a nugget?"
    I'd definitely go for a pedo if he offered me a large popcorn chicken meal. Worth it, that.

ReputationRep:
    They probably do, i'm just saying that's not the only thing worth discussing you about.
    Smooth as a landmine mate

ReputationRep:
    They used to back in 2010 I don't know why they don't do it anymore.

ReputationRep:
    I remember reading a tsr meetup thread before were there was meant to be this huge turn out and only like 5 people turned up. Think it was at a costa. There were also a few people who got to the costa front door but got scared and didn't even go in so they just walked away. Typical tsr user :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Why do you seem so uptight and offended? :confused:
    I'm neither.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, speak of the devil.

Hey GreatGuy, can you make it to the McDonald's opposite Jimbo's in Glasgow City Centre on the 27th March?

There's going to be a meet up.
    lol yeah I'll come.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatguy237)
    I remember reading a tsr meetup thread before were there was meant to be this huge turn out and only like 5 people turned up. Think it was at a costa. There were also a few people who got to the costa front door but got scared and didn't even go in so they just walked away. Typical tsr user :rofl:
    Somehow you just reminded me of something that happened 6 months ago and now i'm really confused -.-

ReputationRep:
    Somehow you just reminded me of something that happened 6 months ago and now i'm really confused -.-
    What happened 6 months ago?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatguy237)
    What happened 6 months ago?
    Girl I liked was a complete flake, thought she lost interest, but one day she was supposed to go to costa (I walked her there) for some event thing and called me 5 mins after. I don't remember the rest of the night?? Wot happened

ReputationRep:

But I know that I've upset you and for that:

I'm not

ReputationRep:
    Girl I liked was a complete flake, thought she lost interest, but one day she was supposed to go to costa (I walked her there) for some event thing and called me 5 mins after. I don't remember the rest of the night?? Wot happened
    What? :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.